Most distracting audience member

Talking about girls that look the same.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/narf/2009/11/29/vlcsnap-2009-11-29-19h50m45s89.png

Looks remarkably like

13x02_771.jpg

:hmm:

If the last 42 pages didn't suffice, it's safe to mention that you and your friend are pretty by the way ..:blush:

I can see why that's so distracting. It's not every day a celebrity such as Matt Lucas is in the audience of TG. :p

It looks more like the fat guy from "Cowboy Trap" which is a little known daytime TV show on BBC1.

cliveholland_p3.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.**/img248/7237/61347508.jpg

The bleached blonde behind Jeremy in tonight's news made me swoon. :wub:

Last edited:

25g5vlh.jpg

Her hair actually looks more white than bleached blonde. And yes, she distracted me quite a lot also with both her hair and nice rack. :wicked: :)

Last edited:

That's great, you can keep her. :p

The dark haired girl next to her is far more distracting. ;)

I need to wait for the HD rip to make an official ruling, but the girl to JC's right during "The News" who often seemed hidden behind the lighting scaffolding looked cute. She certainly had a nice smile.

25g5vlh.jpg

Her hair actually looks more white than bleached blonde. And yes, she distracted me quite a lot also with both her hair and nice rack. :wicked: :)

Same here, I had to rewind the news segment more than 2 times coz of her.

We should have an award for the most distracting audience member.

Ginger Metallica shirt kid from the previous episode's news had quite possibly the most terrifying laughing face I have ever seen.

I'd go back and find you a picture, but I don't want to see him again.

Bleached hair girl made up for it though.

Last edited:
That's great, you can keep her. :p

The dark haired girl next to her is far more distracting. ;)

:+1: Yay brunettes ;)

Have to say, there was a couple of bits of male eye candy for us ladies as well, will try and find them for the other not-a-dudes.

The bleached hair girl distracted me, too, but mostly because I was trying to work out whether it was a wig or not...

25g5vlh.jpg

It is because of this thread that I actually noticed this girl. Since first reading this thread I can't stop looking for distracting audience members lol...:lol:

I'm glad you posted this otherwise I would have snapped that opportunity right up.