December car pack.

Funny thing is I almost don't want to get this DLC pack because it has the GT-R in it, I really don't care for the car at all...

Would it kill them to put in a normal Porsche 993? Instead of having 23 diffrent 996' and 7's?

Would it kill them to put in a normal Porsche 993? Instead of having 23 diffrent 996' and 7's?

I'd much rather see a 964RS. :p

Even better, I'd like to see something in 911 form that can have full aero applied to it other than the 997T...

Do you need Xbox live gold membership to download this ?

I don't think so.

You can pay Micro$oft with a silver acct., right?

Last edited:
Do you need Xbox live gold membership to download this ?

Maybe just the first week it comes out, but otherwise it should be available to silver.

THIS.

Frankly, if they included some more bog standard versions, that'd be better than a Panamera or some 998.

What I'd most like to see would be:
70's, 90's and 00's AM V8 Vantage
C2S, C4S 993-8
Club Sport Porsches
All Audi S8s
All S-Class AMGs
Alpinas
E30 318is/325is
E28-39 M5
W210-current E-Class AMG
Cossie 190E's
C63 AMG
GMC Typhoon/Cyclone
GTO Judge
6.0L GTO
More Holdens, esp. Bathurst S
More engine/powertrain swaps across VAG lines
Crate motors
Ability to use wheels from same manufacturer on different models
More accurate/working gauges- I know I'm not getting 25MPG in my 600hp supercharged X5 when I'm flatout
More effects when vehicle is damaged- ie oil temp very high, pressure low, warning bulbs popping up, etc.

I realize most of it is fantasy, but T10 should have had a lot more time to work on this game so there wouldn't be these issues. I like the game a lot- I purchased a 360 for this game and I'm confident they'll continue to support it, but I'm skeptical I'll see half of what I mentioned.

What I most want to see in the game is something that will never happen, but I would KILL for a 928 GTS to be in.

What I most want to see in the game is something that will never happen, but I would KILL for a 928 GTS to be in.

the 928 would be great, and stranger things have happened. :)

The GT-R is also the V-Spec version, not the standard model.

Does the V-Spec model lose the central display console?

I'm going to do full write up when I get done testing all of them.

zlor9v.jpg

Last edited:
i want this, but i really hate the MS points thing.... i mean theyre just flogging shit that should of been there in the first place.

only exception is things like fallout 3 where the additional downloadable content actually meant you got a good few hours more game play and a furthering of the story. that was worth it. a couple of cars isnt.

I would rather save the money from the DLC and put it into my PS3+GT5 fund. Screw you Microsoft. :(

i want this, but i really hate the MS points thing.... i mean theyre just flogging shit that should of been there in the first place.

only exception is things like fallout 3 where the additional downloadable content actually meant you got a good few hours more game play and a furthering of the story. that was worth it. a couple of cars isnt.

You say that but this is the whole reason GT5 still isn't out yet, because they're putting everything into the game to start with. I think this kind of DLC keeps the game fresh and I don't mind paying a bit for a car pack. Unfortunately I only have 190 MS points at the moment. :roll:

only thing thats worse is knowing that probably in a few months time they'll be doing one of those gold subscriber deals where the price of a pack drops. sometimes by a bit, other times by a sizeable chunk. I want this pack, but unfortunately there are other things out there at the moment that i want more.

You say that but this is the whole reason GT5 still isn't out yet, because they're putting everything into the game to start with. I think this kind of DLC keeps the game fresh and I don't mind paying a bit for a car pack. Unfortunately I only have 190 MS points at the moment. :roll:

the other thing really is just the faff about with getting MS points on your account

as i dont have a credit card, well not one that im willing to use on frivolous shit like this, i cant just buy them there and then. i gotta go buy the cards, usually off ebay where its a bit cheaper (or used to be) and then input the code.... yeah for me, thats just unnecessary faff so it doesn't get done