Channel 4, 5pm.

Insert jokes about filling Paul O Grady's slot here: :cool:

Apparently...

Channel 4, 5pm.

Insert jokes about filling Paul O Grady's slot here: :cool:

Oh, yes! Jeremy will get his 'jez hearts kristin' revenge. :lol:

*Bump*

That's in around 40 minutes!

Just watched it, he was sooo much better than on Wossy.
Amazing how much better guests are when the host isn't gratuitously rude to them! ;)
And the wine tasting was hilarious, what noone seemed to realise is that James will eat absolutely anything- they obviously never saw him on the F-word eating rotting skate!

Last edited:
^the wine tasting made me :lol:! I don't watch Paul O'Grady that much (usually because I'm at uni at that specific time) but he's usually quite funny and there always seems to be an expert in wine or flowers or antiques or something like that who tries to do a nice bit featuring the Paul and the guest about their particular area of expertise and it always ends up with Paul and the guest just having a laugh, mucking about and generally ruining the informative piece. Which is always brilliant to watch and I'm glad that today was no exception.

Actually that wine guy was on Late Night with Conan O'Brien once and it was absolutely hilarious. I just couldn't really understand why they had to eat a rock or dirt to get the right taste but it was very funny.

Actually that wine guy was on Late Night with Conan O'Brien once and it was absolutely hilarious. I just couldn't really understand why they had to eat a rock or dirt to get the right taste but it was very funny.

He was rushing too, trying to do as many wines as possible, if he shutup and listened to Paul and James a bit, it would have been alot better. Maybe better with out him entirely.

Yeah, every time he said "Sniffy sniff!" I wanted to punch him.

I don't know. It was rushed, but how many people have ever gotten James to lick a rock?

I bet if Joanna Lumley asked him to do it he'd lick an elephant.

He was rushing too, trying to do as many wines as possible, if he shutup and listened to Paul and James a bit, it would have been alot better. Maybe better with out him entirely.

Yeah, that didn't help. I don't really like people who have too much enthusiasm for their subjects. I mean obviously I want to see people being interested in the subject but too much rushing around and talking too fast makes it really annoying. I think it worked with Conan much better because he isn't that interested in wine and he could just act "stupid".

It showed that James by now is completely used to the rantings of a wine buff. He just patiently licked whatever needed licking and then afterwards gulped the wine. :D

I like a man that can follow directions. Just saying.