Random Thoughts....

^I agree. It takes just as long for me to make a 1/2 pound juicy delicious burger as it would take me to drive to go get one.

Amazingly enough it isn't hard to eat well in college.

Chicken breasts take minimal effort and are cheap/filling.
Cereos are good and quick in the morning.
Also ketchup and belony sandwiches are Godly.

Cereos? Belony? :lmao:

Where is argatoga, and what have you done with him?

Hooooooottttt poooooooccccckkkkkkkeeeeeetttttt!!!

Low standards, indeed. I love me some microwave burritos (when I don't burn them), but never understood the appeal of Hot Pockets.

Have I mentioned how tired I am already of Christmas music? Vomit.

I had the best deal for food in college, I worked in a Sorority House. Hot girls everywhere, free food, and beer money!

Mmmm, we've always just stocked up on ramen. Yup, ramen... Shin ramen that is. :drool:

2z5opp3.gif

I just bought tickets to see Hypocrisy in march!! FUCK YEA!!

Hooooooottttt poooooooccccckkkkkkkeeeeeetttttt!!!

Low standards, indeed. I love me some microwave burritos (when I don't burn them), but never understood the appeal of Hot Pockets.

Have I mentioned how tired I am already of Christmas music? Vomit.

Not just hot pockets in general (though I do like most of them). This was specifically a croissant crust, and it was, for some reason, amazing.

I've been virtually living off Pot Noodles for the last 10 days.

Last week, for dinner I had a chicken teriyaki Subway and a chow mein pot noodle.

And I have bee drinking nothing but Blue Bear (99c per can, can't go wrong with that :) ) and Coke...so I am either very buzzed or wrecked.:?

Oh, and Tracker bars. Gotta love Tracker bars :D

God, I'm starting to grow just a bit fond of white wine. Please stop me. Quickly. :(

Why? What's wrong with that?

This world just sucks a bit too much without something to take the edge off sometimes.

I like white wine too. Goes better by itself than red.

God, I'm starting to grow just a bit fond of white wine. Please stop me. Quickly. :(

Just make sure you buy the Victorian stuff :D

Might be labled as south east Australia because a state called Victoria is a apparantly much too difficult to comprehend

Just watch your pace, it will kick you in the head if you're not careful.

You've answered it there. That's why.

At home I'm quite moody at the best of times, if that's not bad enough. Also, ever since I've come home, I've wanted to speak to certain persons and didn't get even a single reply out of them.

Last edited:
Mitch Hedberg said:
"I used to drink wine. This girl asked me, "Doesn't wine give you a headache?" "Yeah, eventually, but the first and the middle part are amazing!"

I like white wine the drier the better.

Why? What's wrong with that?

This world just sucks a bit too much without something to take the edge off all the time.

:unsure:

This moment in bad taste brought to you by a man who is having a shitty day, and really needs another beer.

And is also all out of beer.

:cry:

Last edited:
Well go and chew bubble gum...or are you all out of gum?