Random Thoughts....

Just bought a pack and finished a piece, popping in another one.

Man, I feel like an ex-smoker.

I can't have gum because of my stupid retainer :mad::(

I would love a stick of Juicy Fruit right now :(

I have cough drops. Noms!

(...not really)

^ A kid trying to do a shit standing up, while playing Rock, Paper, Scissors with 2 invisible people at the same time, who are hanging upside down over him?

http://img268.imageshack.**/img268/7494/1135250162168.gif

It's from this comic. This strip is one of the cleaner ones :p

Reactions: h-p
Hey I now know how "paper shredder" is spelled in Finnish!

Shouldn't it be paperintuhoaja?

edit: maybe not...

Last edited:
Or just plain paperisilppuri :p

Not a lot of Fingerpori makes sense to non-Finns because of the punsome nature of it.

No, a man thinking he won in a lottery.
That strip is one of the funniest, mostly because of that picture. :D

And I would take that stance too if I won at the lottery. :p

I was going to make a corny Kanye joke about letting you guys "Finnish", but I restrained myself.

yeah, whoopee, fabulous. MST3K on somewhere i can't see because the production and marketing companies want to make money from it and they can't get it from us.<_<

I kinda understand the BBC region blocking shit because of the license fee and whatnot, but the production and marketing companies have no excuse.greedy bastards.

Last edited:
yeah, whoopee, fabulous. MST3K on somewhere i can't see because the U.S wants the intertubes for itself right now.<_<

I kinda understand the BBC region blocking shit because of the license fee and whatnot, but the U.S has no excuse

That's because you're looking very stupid right now by thinking that has the slightest bit to do with "the US" and not the production and marketing companies who coincidentally happen to be located in the US. The government isn't in any way, shape, or form involved in something as banal as Hulu. Take your beef up with the proper channels or stop your whining.

^there, i fixed it. the principle stays true however, it makes my blood boil that they ( i mean the production and marketing companies) said ?we are going to make our shows readily available for everybody on the internet while also showing them some ads. (i kinda made up the ads part because I'm not sure there are ads because i can't see the bloody videos)of course when i say everybody on the internet i mean the ones who can invest money in our sponsors.

-But sir what about the rest?
-Fuck them.

Reading it, it sounds like a good plan( may be becaust it is, it also killed my point as well). made by this financial.

Last edited:
We got a Christmas tree, and the first thing that breaks is the stupid stand. The cheap plastic stand broke as soon as the tree's weight was put on it. Why can't stuff like that be made out of metal anymore?

Best Brains (the producers and creators of MST3k) could care less about making money off of old episodes; in fact, they encouraged people to pirate episodes.

Also gaasc, there are a TON of MST3K episodes on Youtube, you just have to be creative on how you find them. SOme episodes are listed only by numbers, for example 0802.