Possibly the best bodykit install job evar.

Owner of said Z

Owner of said Z

It's been a long year, but the car is now done.

IMG00054-20091203-1157.jpg

DSCF4002.jpg

I know the wheel fitment and drop isn't really to many people's liking, but the pics are just to show how the car came out. Love it or hate it, it's done. :D

I am currently working on the camber and toe, but I need to wait for the parts to come in to reduce it. The reason it looks so low is because of the sideskirts. The actual body is about 4-5 inches off the ground.

As for the shop that did that horrible stuff, iDesigns...well, the owner, Mike, said what many of you have said, "You get what you pay for."

When the judge heard this, he had a :blink: look on his face and said that no matter how much someone pays for work done, there is a level of professionalism that should be associated with that work.

He now owes me $5,600. Doubt I'll get anything close to that, but I am going to try.

I've learned my lesson and I'm not asking for life's lessons or anything like that. I just want everyone to learn from my experience!

Thanks to all of the supporters on this forum!

If you guys want to see more details/pics, please visit:

http://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-...experience-details-inside-350z-ruined-88.html

FYI, I am posting under the SN rubicant. CrimsonRockett is my friend that helped spread the word.

LOL @ the license plate. It will surely please those who dislike the final result :D

Ossum. Don't like the weird wheel angles but it's good to see that the car is properly fixed now.
And lol@the plate

Rear camber is a bit too much, but other than that, it's not half bad! Any engine mods?

This is perhaps the only time that a bump of this magnitude is ok.

I'm glad that the car came out ok in the end, it just sucks that you had to go through so much crap to get to this point. Normally I would just laugh at poorly installed kits, but in this case it was clear the owner wanted a good clean look with a proper installation - he just got hosed by an unscrupulous "installer."

I'm glad you are working on fixing that camber on the rear, once that's done the car will look fantastic.

Best of luck suing the piss out of the guy who screwed up your ride. Even if you get an award from the court he probably won't pay it, forcing you to go back to the judge and get his wages garnished. That might be difficult, though, if he just does odd jobs for cash.

I just read the thread last night, glad there's finally closure on this bit of Internet epicness. You must have been a very patient man to wait a year for your car to turn out the way it should have all along.

How much did it cost to get your car fixed to its original state before its new kit? Good luck with the lawsuit.

Oh, and nobody except us car guys on the Internet are going to know what your license plate means. :rofl:

lol i remember reading this thread an year ago

nice to see u got everything fixed

Acronyms are perfectly acceptable, especially for someone who grew up living on military installations and has worked with cops. :p

Seriously, have you ever tried to have a conversation with a soldier or police officer without using acronyms?

Seriously, have you ever tried to have a conversation with a soldier or police officer without using acronyms?

Soldier: They didn't want me in the military!

Cop: They only tell me to stay down (or to vomit outside the squadcar)!