What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Freeway Cola Light Hans von Blumenstock #23 Limited Edition :D

What does it say about me that I'm absolutely ecstatic to have this be my most recent purchase:
21IesQDbBXL._SL500_AA200_.jpg

Looked for hours before finding the right search parameters and bought it from walmart.com of all places. SO relieved!

thinkgeek FTW! I just purchased a few things myself but am not allowed to post it until Christmas (as said presents were for a certain boardmember here). :D

^Because it matches your Mustang much better.

New ski pants; Mountain Hardwear Freeride pants. Time to as they say "shred the pow".

320w.jpg

I'm tempted to buy one but I already struggle to remember to wind my Chronometer.

The easiest way is to just get used to winding them when you get dressed in the morning, it becomes part of your routine and gets done without you thinking about it.

Or get an automatic watch. I've got a Seiko Bell-Matic with a wonderful rare lime green dial currently being overhauled.

Last edited:
My automatics are always dead too when I go to wear them, I think I have a few too many. :p

Maybe I should look into a self-winding box...

I am crossing my fingers that my wife gets me a pocket watch for Christmas.

New ski pants; Mountain Hardwear Freeride pants. Time to as they say "shred the pow".

320w.jpg

Mountain Hardwear stuff is great, I love anything I've ever bought from them.

Just bought a set of Finalgear window clings. :D

I've been on a bit of a prog rock kick, and as a result, I bought these.

Tull is so full of win it's not even a joke. Aqualung and Thick as a Brick are my favourites.

I hate these asshats that are like "Jethro Tull isn't real rock, dude's playing a flute!!!11!" :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jay
There isn't enough flute rock.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibcYor-Zta0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]