Random Thoughts....

I'm sure I'll be shoveling when I get home from work, but I still like snow. Except when I have to drive long distances in it.

2.5 commute today, should be 0.5.... almost worth it for the small roads before the highway but not quite. And I couldn't even take my own car as the snow was higher than its ground clearance. Still, 97 HP in the form of a Suzuki Vitara can be surprisingly fun. That thing is unstoppable.

Real snow > waterlogged slush any day. There's a difference. And I live in an apartment with a parking garage, so this morning was quite okay. No shoveling or even brushing.

Around here we have a big truck that comes and removes the snow.

Last edited:
No it is not.
Am I the only one who has to shovel or something? I spent the last hour outside shoveling waterlogged slush. I haven't had fun with snow since I was in middle school, just had to shovel it all the time. So now I am tired, in pain and can't breathe. I really hate snow.

RWD..!

Are you having trouble with the boards, Posmo? For some reason every single one of your posts is turning into "RWD!" no matter what you're replying to.

Bwahahahaha Posmo.
Haha you are in the same predicament as me. 10 page paper due tommorow, and a final. Had a final today but it got canceled because the prof. is a puss and can't drive in a bit of snow. :blink: Its Chicago, sometimes it snows here, the university didnt shut down, neither should you. Oh well at least its now on Friday, which means more study time, but also pushes my freedom date further by 2 days. Friday at 1pm can't come soon enough.
Haha, that's the joy of living in Texas: snow = extension. Not cool if you want to get something over with, though.
pink 'n purple people eater.

that is all.
Pics?

I need pics of people getting eaten by adorableness in my life this morning.

Around here we have a big truck that comes and removes the snow.

Said big truck has made the snow not on the road, it's just in the driveway. RWD is not going to make shoveling the driveway fun. If they make a plow for the front of the subaru that would make that fun, but otherwise no. They send the plows out as soon as it starts so it is rarely anything that could be fun. There is often ice but that's not fun just dangerous.

High today: 38F, low: 21F. Current temp 25F.

Normal average for the day: 58F.

So much for global warming.

New carbon tax :( in Ireland

Petrol, diesel and natural gas up

Alcohol gone down though :)

"We're all fucked...let's get pissed" Thanks Lenihan!!

Still cheaper in the North though....

Said big truck has made the snow not on the road, it's just in the driveway. RWD is not going to make shoveling the driveway fun. If they make a plow for the front of the subaru that would make that fun, but otherwise no. They send the plows out as soon as it starts so it is rarely anything that could be fun. There is often ice but that's not fun just dangerous.

The suburb snow hell? :D Don't have that problem, living in an apartment and stuff for the win, but I know what you are talking about. Can be a lot of work clearing the yard if it really snows heavily.

Not much snow here yet, maybe 1-2 pathetic centimeters. I want moar!

High today: 38F, low: 21F. Current temp 25F.

Normal average for the day: 58F.

So much for global warming.

As I just got in from cycling to the university library, I could sure use some global warming right now.

High of 46 down here. 32 at the moment, though...aughhh.

It's 20 F, windy and snowing like bonkers outside today... pretty to look at, but not so much to shovel. Oy. The fianc? just got new studded tires for his Jeep, so now we don't have to go slidey-slidey anymore at least! :driving:

It's 2.8 outside. Nothing else.

I love snow! I especially love it when it's snowing and nothing has disturbed the snow so it's like walking around in a winter wonderland.
But FUCKING HATE when it snows and then rains because everyone drives like even bigger assholes and I get pissed.

Are you having trouble with the boards, Posmo? For some reason every single one of your posts is turning into "RWD!" no matter what you're replying to.

Hi guys. I've noticed an abnormal growth on my (insert body location of your choice). What should I do?

Posmo said:
RWD!!!!!111eleventyone!

It's 20 F, windy and snowing like bonkers outside today... pretty to look at, but not so much to shovel. Oy. The fianc? just got new studded tires for his Jeep, so now we don't have to go slidey-slidey anymore at least! :driving:

It is 17F in Amarillo TX right now.

Again, so much for Glo-bull Warming.