Most distracting audience member

This lovely lady at the start of 14x04 caught my attention.. but not in a good way.
091208mpc-hc_2009-12-08_18-17-42-07.jpg

Here's a Top Gear Top Tip: if you're that obviously unenthusiastic about attending the TG recording, please give your tickets to someone who actually wants to be there, like ozgirl etc. :|

25g5vlh.jpg

Her hair actually looks more white than bleached blonde. And yes, she distracted me quite a lot also with both her hair and nice rack. :wicked: :)

she's not really my type... or actually not at all my type... the one on her right was MUCH more attractive for me, but kept getting hidden behind Jeremy...

but still no one beats the suspenders girl in distracting-ness up to now... she was the only one that I just couldn't look away from the first time through

This lovely lady at the start of 14x04 caught my attention.. but not in a good way.

Here's a Top Gear Top Tip: if you're that obviously unenthusiastic about attending the TG recording, please give your tickets to someone who actually wants to be there, like ozgirl etc. :|

The brunette next to Jeremy and in front of the dude with the yellow T on the other hand looks really pleased to be there and is very pretty to boot. Very warm and natural looking and under those clothes also appears to have curves. Women are like roads - no curves = meh!

The brunette next to Jeremy and in front of the dude with the yellow T on the other hand looks really pleased to be there and is very pretty to boot. Very warm and natural looking and under those clothes also appears to have curves. Women are like roads - no curves = meh!

This. I'd like to petition whoever wants to listen to only give out tickets to people who actually *want* to be there.

I might even write a letter to the BBC, and I don't care if they don't read it.

This. I'd like to petition whoever wants to listen to only give out tickets to people who actually *want* to be there.

I might even write a letter to the BBC, and I don't care if they don't read it.

I've tried. They don't. :cry:

No, I'm kidding! :p
But I will if you do!

The brunette next to Jeremy and in front of the dude with the yellow T on the other hand looks really pleased to be there and is very pretty to boot. Very warm and natural looking and under those clothes also appears to have curves.

TBH, I found her the most distracting audience member in this episode. And it's mainly because she has an striking resemblance to Mrs tone76. :wub:

Women are like roads - no curves = meh!

That's worth +100 rep points right there, my friend. :cool:

Me three - I'm definitely a driving road :lol:

Meh, keep her. A bit chunky for me.

versus the other side of Jeremy

She is a cutie, thin and tiny. Girls like that age really well, as long as they stay in shape.

What you mean they don't look any different when they're just skeletons?

Basically. What can I say, I'm a fan of big boobs and such, but they head south as you age, literally and figuratively.

I'll take a thin girl with an attractive face every day of the week over the over developed girls some of you prefer.

Personally I think the girl in brown's prettier, but then I've always preferred people with a bit of meat on their bones. Tried dating a skinny guy once and his hip bones left bruises. Girl right at the edge of frame's quite pretty, shame she looks like she's about to punch Clarkson. Had he just said something offensive? The one in the glasses behind Clarkson's hand looks like she's sucking a lemon as well...

Lol interesting topic here. Am I the only one who thinks they do it on purpose? It seems someone's very carefully selecting members of the audience to stand in the background of the shot and distract us!

Anyone remember ThonK-Girl from the awesome 2005 Top Gear Awards?

No? Go and watch it. 07x06. It's the pinnacle of Top Gear. Ellen MacArthur, F430, Golden Cock, V8 Vantage, Veyron, SsangYong, everything.
I can't believe nobody has mentioned to ultra-charming girl standing right there just behind Clarkson.:heart: (<- omg that's bad smiley placement)

Last edited:
to Mrs. tone76 ;D

to Mrs. tone76 ;D

TBH, I found her the most distracting audience member in this episode. And it's mainly because she has an striking resemblance to Mrs tone76. :wub:

That's worth +100 rep points right there, my friend. :cool:

:roflmao::canadian::thumbsup: wow yea shez HOT :woot:

Lol interesting topic here. Am I the only one who thinks they do it on purpose? It seems someone's very carefully selecting members of the audience to stand in the background of the shot and distract us!

I would not be surprised if they do that for Top Gear: Russia. The audience in view is always very, very attractive females.

I think I prefer the woman in the red top, over Jezza's left shoulder.

I like the one in the flowered top to the right of her. I tried to get a screenshot of her, but half of her face is always cut off by the camera angle shooting JC dead on. And when they pan back, she's mostly hidden by the scaffolding. But she has a very nice smile (seriously white teeth) and her facial expressions are cute.

i noticed, in 14x04 the group of gay men standing behind James in the new part, i was scared... HONESTLY!

At the risk of pre-judging, given your avatar and signature, shouldn't you be aroused rather than scared?