Car clothing

Back in the late 90's when the dot com bloom was at full swing and you will get unlimited amount of funding as long as you have a website for your startup, there were a few companies that pay people to have their cars "wrapped" with their ads, sort of like the way they wrap buses. They did screen people before you would be accepted to the program and you are much more likely to be accepted if you are a college student, I think they only paid like $500ish a month.

Generally I find that clothes branded with car maker logos are crass and not right. Hello, Ferrari merchandise.

On the other hand, there are some excellent car-related designs made by people unassociated with the originals. The FinalGear 'outlines' design is great, or something like the Haynes Camaro tee, even if the website spells 'Camaro' wrong. And Jalopnik's Save the Enzos design, too.

Last edited:
On the other hand, there are some excellent car-related designs made by people unassociated with the originals. The FinalGear 'outlines' design is great, or something like the Haynes Camaro tee, even if the website spells 'Camaro' wrong.

Holy crap, that is super cool. I totally need that in my life.

A few car shirts I own:

T00005-3.gif

Curb Industries

mn_kosmic_yellow_lg.jpg

Keith Weesner

And two I want:

El-Camino-The-Mullet-T-SHIRT-11115.jpg

6 Dollar Shirts

3.jpg

Import Bible

Holy crap, that is super cool. I totally need that in my life.

A few car shirts I own:

T00005-3.gif

That is fantastic. I want that quite badly.

Whilst technically not car related, I rather want this :

3556411751_0783bc5d24.jpg

I don't have much car clothing 9except for a WRX hat I got years ago), but I have a bit of motorcycle apparel and such. I have 2 Ducati bags that I got pretty cheap from the Aus Motorbike show and they look pretty cool. I also (will soon) have a Deus T-shirt which is nice too and similar to the one my dad has- matching! I won't buy any branded gear unless it is a cool design/humorous. Hence all my top gear stuff :lol:

Oh emm gee that AT-AT shirt is forking awesome.

Dammit England, quit hogging all the cool shirts. :shakefist:

And yes I would be interested in buying one if you pick some up, PM me sometime. I'll pay for shipping and whatnot, obviously.

Dammit England, quit hogging all the cool shirts. :shakefist:

And yes I would be interested in buying one if you pick some up, PM me sometime. I'll pay for shipping and whatnot, obviously.

I'm coincidentally headed there tomorrow. What size are you? PM if you're embarrassed to admit how lithe / fat you are :p

sizing guide

Last edited:
I think people generally look stupid in ANY branded clothing.

Is there anything that doesn't annoy you, or must be met with criticism because it does not meets your standards? :dunno: Really, you are a very negative person.

But I suppose that is the internet; tell someone in the flesh their personal choices are idiotic and possibly get punched in the nose, say it on the internet and expect only verbal repercussions you can selectively examine or ignore.

Not like I have ever been a jerk here, to be fair...<_<

I'm coincidentally headed there tomorrow. What size are you? PM if you're embarrassed to admit how lithe / fat you are :p

sizing guide

I'm a medium, nothing to be embarrassed about yet. :D I'll look ok in large but anything XL or bigger will look like a beach towel on me. Though England doesn't have fat people, right? ;)

I used to own a bunch of those cheesy car shirts when I was little, but right now, all I have is this...

Puma Ferrari SF Supersqualo Low GT
http://img10.imageshack.**/img10/8333/301432072020puma20ferra.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a medium, nothing to be embarrassed about yet. :D I'll look ok in large but anything XL or bigger will look like a beach towel on me. Though England doesn't have fat people, right? ;)

England is made almost entirely of fat people...lucky I live in Scotland, really :p

England is made almost entirely of fat people...lucky I live in Scotland, really :p

That's a new one I haven't heard before. Usually when you have something of the form "______ is made almost entirely of fat people" the blank contains Americaland.

A few days ago I saw someone wearing a Haynes R2-D2 repair manual shirt. I thought it was hilarious.

I've always thought Land Rover had a rather tasteful line of clothing.

That's a new one I haven't heard before. Usually when you have something of the form "______ is made almost entirely of fat people" the blank contains Americaland.

Soylent Green is made almost entirely of fat people.

Back on topic, I'm curiously unconvinced by EVO's new tshirts :

picture

picture

I wouldn't say no to one of these, though :

lanciashirt.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.**/img41/8066/imagetf.jpg

Last edited:
Some select Kohl's also sell Star War shirts; a person I know (who by the way is building a fully functioning 1:1 scale R2-D2) has the Star Wars "Awesome" shirt.