Random Thoughts....

Hahahaha, that's terrible. My advice for Meyer? Shift + F7, IIRC. There HAVE to be less retarded words to use than "nudger."

Part of me would like to think Meyer's the world's most cunning slacker: she's found a way to get paid for writing badly and laughing all the way to the bank, fools' cash in tow from selling all that merch to society's lowest common denominator.

Until people started complaining about them, I had never even heard of Twilight. Sounds like I should try and keep it that way.

I've read all four of the Twilight books-

Ok, I'll just stop you there. Come with me sir, you've been invited to the VIP room. Nevermind that exit sign, it's... uhh... just a trick... *shoves JakeRadden out*

w00t! I am taking tomorrow's final on Friday! Not tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm getting this gangrene-of-the-lungs checked out by a goshdarn doctor. Finally!

I was thinking about this news story from a couple of years back when a pilot avoided a SAM. He must've gone 'neener neener, fuck you terrorists'

Ok, I'll just stop you there. Come with me sir, you've been invited to the VIP room. Nevermind that exit sign, it's... uhh... just a trick... *shoves JakeRadden out*

psst get his man card too.

Good news everyone!

Fraggle Rock is available instantly on Netflix!

Does it feature the Dacia Sandero?

Sorry, I hear that as Prof. Farsworth in my head, not James May. Although I can see James getting strangely excited over Fraggle Rock.

"This is what a kid's show is supposed to be. Simple, bright, colorful, cheerful. It's got music and no bloody computer animation. This is what being a child should be."

This page is a tiny bit of happiness back in my life. I LOVE Fraggle Rock! Now I'm even more disappointed I got rid of Netflix. When things shape up, I'm definitely getting it back. The doozers were awesome; the fraggles were awesome; the headless man and the big dog were all awesome. Gosh that was such a good show.

[YOUTUBE]BMu7WvM_zik[/YOUTUBE]

For your "ARG GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD" listening pleasure.

I have read 0 twilight books. I have trouble enough with boring school books I could never make it through something THAT horrible.

I nominate BlaRo's title be changed to "little nudger".

^ I am suddenly glad they haven't titled me yet.:lol: