Random Thoughts....

What? You have a full tank of fuel. Due to the fuel prices here, this is what my gauge always looks like:

do like me...find yourself a job with a car and tankcard ;)

* only 3 more hours to spend on these forums before i'm allowed to go home :D

Last edited:
I like your job

it's already the 3rd company which gives me a car...it's one of my demands. if a car and tankcard aren't included, i'm not interested in the job...worked well so far :)

And then you spend your day on FG? What exactly is it you do? :p

Ooh sweet!
I will steal it!
Who made it?
Today is word wrap day.

And then you spend your day on FG? What exactly is it you do? :p

application support for fashpack, a cash register program for shoe/clothing/lingerie/baby shops (ie helping cute, dumb girls how to operate a pc)

as well as application support for expertpack, a tool that communicates with a website where all cars which had an accident, and were left to/payed out by the insurance company, and are now for sale for parts/repair (ie helping arrogant old pricks with not fucking everything up)

and as long as my phone doesn't ring (and since i'm not on primary duty today, it hardly ever does), i don't have anything to do...

so much stress! :lmao:

but good thing i am on primary duty 3 days out of 5, or i'd go mental i think :) - i prefer being bussy

and i share my time between finalgear and facebook :D

Last edited:
Just discovered one of my favourite bands has been playing a new song live for a few months.

Even from the shitty quality YouTube vids, I came. And can't wait for a new album.

Mhmm.

I want to help cute dumb girls operate stuff :(

application support for fashpack, a cash register program for shoe/clothing/lingerie/baby shops (ie helping cute, dumb girls how to operate a pc)

as well as application support for expertpack, a tool that communicates with a website where all cars which had an accident, and were left to/payed out by the insurance company, and are now for sale for parts/repair (ie helping arrogant old pricks with not fucking everything up)

and as long as my phone doesn't ring (and since i'm not on primary duty today, it hardly ever does), i don't have anything to do...

so much stress! :lmao:

but good thing i am on primary duty 3 days out of 5, or i'd go mental i think :) - i prefer being bussy

and i share my time between finalgear and facebook :D

Pretty much my situation. I mainly support some business software for replying to RFPs, so I have a lot of free time when the phone is not ringing (which is most of the time) (like right now).

so tonight......boozing or not? :hmm::hmm: