Obama lands here in Norway as we speak..

Can you arrange for him to have a horrific and bizzare accident with a m??se and involving a weird spiral cloud created by a failed Russian missile launch? Thank you. :p :mrgreen:

Last edited:
He he he ... I guess you follow the newspicture in Northern Europe eh? :)

E6 (highway towards Oslo) is closed for Obama to drive on, the "car-pool" was about 40 cars or sth.. crazy. They have tried to controll a lot of the security around him, but you can never controll the mooses :)

Were quite a lot of symptoms of some dude arriving omw to work 30 min ago :p (work in oslo) so maybe i get the chance to punch him in the face if he drops by.

how old are you?

The Obama is quite expensive to run. I think dressing him up in bubblewrap would save alot of money and not compromise his safety to any large degree.

or put him in a bullet/bombproof box with airholes, so he does not sufficate

FYI Spectre, if Obama somehow dies, doesn't that mean you guys get Biden instead? Is that an improvement?

Can you arrange for him to have a horrific and bizzare accident with a m??se and involving a weird spiral cloud created by a failed Russian missile launch? Thank you. :p :mrgreen:

You want Biden in office?

You want Biden in office?

Yes, because the man has no charisma, nothing resembling a 'mandate', and he would find little success in pushing agendas.

I won't say that he couldn't possibly be worse than Obama because that's tempting fate, but I will say that chances are that he would be a do-nothing President and that's really what we need right now, rather than someone emptying our treasury for no public good.

But, if something were to happen to him, we would have Nancy Pelosi running the place.

NancyPelosi240.jpg

Scary....

hey man, that's not funny. this one time a m??se bit my sister...

But, if something were to happen to him, we would have Nancy Pelosi running the place.

NancyPelosi240.jpg

Scary....

She's got even less charisma and has spent much of her political capital already. Again, less harmful.

Biden would most likely pick a vice president pretty quickly.