Random Thoughts....

Anyone wanna buy a G27 and send it to me?
I promise I?ll pay all the costs and also send you a nice gift.
No way I?ll pay USD800! :shakefist:

^lolwut? $800??!? They are like $300 here...

But still.. Grogg! :D

I know. That?s why I used the :shakefist:
Logitech officialy sells only the Driving force GT here...

Am I the only one who pronounces ?torrent as "/mu?/ torrent"?

And yes I am aware modern Greek pronounces it differently.

I pronounce it the same way. How do other people do it?

^Utorrent or micro-torrent. I call it usually utorrent or "/mu?/ torrent".

My lil sister just made me very happy

She told me New Moon is rubbish :D

Last edited:
U-torrent. ? IIRC correctly is a measure of friction, or something to do with scale?

Now the ? makes sense, as ?torrent is a pretty small app.

"The more you know..."

Some of you may remember me mentioning my cousin who went in for a heart transplant a couple of weeks back. I don't believe I mentioned however that she unfortunately didn't make it.

A story from the local newspaper up there. She made the front page of a newspaper - surely one of her many dreams.

TH1_1112200936caitlin-family.jpg

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/Loving-farewell-for-bravest-of.5905855.jp

The funeral was today, and I thought I needed to put this out, just to feel a bit better. This service was one of the saddest and yet most beautiful moments ever. There was even a perfect beam of light (from one of the abbey windows) shining on her coffin by the end of the service. And the story was only a estimate - closer to 400 people turned up.

We'll all always miss you Caitlin - thanks for being a great, great cousin. :wub:

^ :cry: Very sorry for your loss :sleep:

U-torrent. ? IIRC correctly is a measure of friction, or something to do with scale?

Also reduced mass, G*M (universal gravitational constant times mass), permeability and tons of other stuff lol.

Some of you may remember me mentioning my cousin who went in for a heart transplant a couple of weeks back. I don't believe I mentioned however that she unfortunately didn't make it.

A story from the local newspaper up there. She made the front page of a newspaper - surely one of her many dreams.

TH1_1112200936caitlin-family.jpg

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/Loving-farewell-for-bravest-of.5905855.jp

The funeral was today, and I thought I needed to put this out, just to feel a bit better. This service was one of the saddest and yet most beautiful moments ever. There was even a perfect beam of light (from one of the abbey windows) shining on her coffin by the end of the service. And the story was only a estimate - closer to 400 people turned up.

We'll all always miss you Caitlin - thanks for being a great, great cousin. :wub:

:comfort: I'm sorry man :(

:comfort: @ Speedtouch

Anyone wanna buy a G27 and send it to me?
I promise I?ll pay all the costs and also send you a nice gift.
No way I?ll pay USD800! :shakefist:

I'd be happy to, if we worked out way to ship it and everything and I got the money up-front :p

I wonder if i should get either a fully loaded netbook or a sub-standard laptop?