How To Get A Title

I went to check my post per day count and saw the last visitor to my profile was atlantian :lol:

he has the hots for u :hammer: he was trying to impress you with hes posts per day ratio :p

Btw, LurkerPatrol, the reputation system is not a pity rep system...

Sorry. At the time: I just didn't know why he had negative reputation, and because I hadn't seen him post something inane, I gave him +rep.

But now that I see that he's banned, I realize that you're right. Just because I haven't seen anything bad from him doesn't mean that he hasn't posted something bad.

I won't pity rep anymore. Especially someone that had 1 red blob one day and 4 the next day :|

Last edited:
I concur!

How to get a title: Crash into a tree at night between Luxembourg and France blame the satnav :)

I love the way Blind originally posted

At this rate you're going to get one like "Loves FWD" or "Loves Under-steer"

But then thought "Ah fuck it, he can have both". :lol:

You can get one by being better then Ahpadt :eek:

Ah hahahaha... :roflmao:

um... Don't mind me, it's not what you said, it's the Clockwork Orange reference in your avatar. I love it! :rolleyes:

^
Very trippy username, by the way...

Anyway, being pink's alright, even though I prefer green.

Last edited:
Haha, I know. Now I've got to try and figure out how to login from any other computers! It cannot be typed! LOL

(I am only planning on logging in from my own computer which has the username saved, before I get people telling me I'm an idiot. I already know anyway. ;P )

Last edited:
It was a part of ASCII art that I found on the interwebs and I thought it looked interesting.

Basically the word tainted is.... well.... tainted :D

:mrgreen: Not as easy as it seems. In fact, I'd be confident enough posting my password and letting people try and figure out what my username is to login :mrgreen:

Well, probably not. It would only take someone to take the username from the source code to get it. Point is, it cannot be typed on a western keyboard and it cannot be copied and pasted.

I have to use a txt document that has nothing but the username and I just 'select all' and copy... Fun.

Last edited:
well come on then, give the password.