Random Thoughts....

I happen to like my state, thank you very much. But then again, living way up here in Ferndale, I don't really feel the affects of that stuff very often. I mean, yeah, most of the places that had smoking sections have removed them, but I like that. We don't really have the problem of people gathered in streets smoking or things like that. Also means my parents can't smoke around me when we go out to dinner at Bob's Burger 'n Brew or other places like that.

Now if I could only get them to stop smoking in the goddamn car...<_<

I happen to like my state, thank you very much. But then again, living way up here in Ferndale, I don't really feel the affects of that stuff very often. I mean, yeah, most of the places that had smoking sections have removed them, but I like that. We don't really have the problem of people gathered in streets smoking or things like that. Also means my parents can't smoke around me when we go out to dinner at Bob's Burger 'n Brew or other places like that.

Now if I could only get them to stop smoking in the goddamn car...<_<

Head down near WWU.

Oh and I love this state too, I just hate its government (and yes I am a government employee).

Viva las libertarianistas! Err, something like that.

I never thought I'd say this, but after dealing with some of Texas' quirks, I wouldn't mind moving back to WA.

Right, then. Off to go wash my e-mouth out with some of that extra manly rock soap from the recent purchase thread...and then maybe gargle with battery acid so it doesn't happen again.

(Speaking of the recent purchase thread...what's this awesomefluffy Puffalump knock-off kat speaks of? :D)

Last edited:
I went into a carpet store and found a carpet called "Orly".

Hablo Espa?ol...urr, un poquito (maybe). Quisiera dos tacos al pastor con cebolla, cilantro y queso.EnTortillas de harina. Gracias.

I can't quite remember the "I would like" form, though. It's either quisiera or quisiero.
But quiero sounds better

I wonder if the forum gets used more or less this week because there was no TG episode...
Maybe more people come on the forum because they don't have an episode to watch?
Maybe less people come on because there is no episode to discuss?
:hmm:
Yes... i'm that bored...:yawn:

Since that Atlantian dude got Qwned Random Thoughts has been moving much too fast.

Well, glitter is the herpes of craft supplies. Hope you didn't get it in any carpet. You'd be better off burning down the house and starting over at that point.

Word. I went to a Sweet 15 party (yes we celebrate those 1 year earlier) and by the end of it i sparkled like i was Robert pattinson's non-gay brother.

Got a tweet today that Gordon Ramsay was on Leno's show last night. Tortured myself with it for a good 15 minutes only to find out he didn't even drive the car! Bah.

Got a tweet today that Gordon Ramsay was on Leno's show last night. Tortured myself with it for a good 15 minutes only to find out he didn't even drive the car! Bah.

?!

Ramsay would annihilate that track. Yes. Annihilate. And then hopefully call Leno out for half-assedly copying TG.

?!

Ramsay would annihilate that track. Yes. Annihilate. And then hopefully call Leno out for half-assedly copying TG.

Which was exactly why I was hoping he had driven! He probably wouldn't drive their half-assed car around their half-assed track with their half-assed "obstacles." Did you know they stopped wearing helmets and harnesses while driving? It was too slow for the celebrities to do up in "real time." News flash folks, it's a TV SHOW. That's how lame and un-dangerous it is. They get some safety glasses! SAFETY GLASSES! I stopped watching at that point. The Liana laughs at your safety glasses Jay.

Which was exactly why I was hoping he had driven! He probably wouldn't drive their half-assed car around their half-assed track with their half-assed "obstacles." Did you know they stopped wearing helmets and harnesses while driving? It was too slow for the celebrities to do up in "real time." News flash folks, it's a TV SHOW. That's how lame and un-dangerous it is. They get some safety glasses! SAFETY GLASSES! I stopped watching at that point. The Liana laughs at your safety glasses Jay.
Seriously?! Safety glasses?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I've only seen bits and pieces of the show, but that may be worth watching just to MST3K...silently...because my voice is still gone. (I need the sadbox again.)

The Liana would eat the green car's lunch. But it probably wouldn't want to. I would imagine it's a fan of celery.

Why are we all referring to the Liana, it's been a Lacetti for I don't even know how many seasons now!

Yeah WA sucks like that. The state government already scared off Boeing (moved corporate headquarters to another state).

That would be my state and area. You thank the small minority of leftover 60's hippie buttheads that think too much for chasing out Boeing.

WA is a bit odd. It is pretty left (at least Western WA), but there is a strong libertarian under current (real libertarians not neo cons in disguise).

:think: We have always wanted to move to Washington, now I have a good reason why! :cool:

*EDIT* Minnesota is like that, too.

Well, that and I like cold and rainy and with no sun. The sun literally hurts my eyes.

Last edited:

I'm seriously watching that Cookalong Live special on FOX tomorrow night. Not so much for the cooking, but for hoping beyond hope Gordon lets out a few cuss bombs.

If you liked the generic forestry worlds of Stargate you'll like the Pacific Northwest. All the filming for the shows are done up in B.C.

I'm seriously watching that Cookalong Live special on FOX tomorrow night. Not so much for the cooking, but for hoping beyond hope Gordon lets out a few cuss bombs.

Sadly, he mentioned on Leno they're going to delay it a few seconds to catch them. Let me know if they miss though! I can't imagine FOX has the budget to cover that many fines from the FCC.