Lens Flair

Thanks. I know, the problem is I left the camera in cloudy WB and then (as I shot random pics with my friends) went to shoot JPEG. That's why it's way too warm and way to much noise.

Easily fixed in post.. :)

Thanks. I know, the problem is I left the camera in cloudy WB and then (as I shot random pics with my friends) went to shoot JPEG. That's why it's way too warm and way to much noise.

With a bit of tweaking you can fix issues like that, even in JPEGS. Of course it's a lot easier if you have the raw available :p. I gave it a quick go and I ended up with this. If you want the link removed, just say :).

Easily fixed in post.. :)
I'm not that good at post processing, even worse in jpeg.
With a bit of tweaking you can fix issues like that, even in JPEGS. Of course it's a lot easier if you have the raw available :p. I gave it a quick go and I ended up with this. If you want the link removed, just say :).
No problem with the link. Yes, it seems a bit better but the colours have gone a bit as well. Anyway, don't bother those were just a few shots made quite quickly, it's not worth so much effort.
Thanks anyway for the help/criticism :).

"is see you got the mugen HT, Ap2 v2 wheels. nice. i got NFR OEM HT OEM ap1's PC black"

I think we've found someone that speaks Stiggish.

main.php

"is see you got the mugen HT, Ap2 v2 wheels. nice. i got NFR OEM HT OEM ap1's PC black"

I think we've found someone that speaks Stiggish.

haha, sorry for the insider lingo. next time ill make sure everyone can understand lol :D

Might have gone PP bonkers.
Leaves_II_by_TDUFreak.jpg

Yep, August 23rd I think. Great turnout, can't wait till next year.

srry i missed it :cry: you''ll have to enlighten me as to the dates of these events. ha

i used to date a chick off straight path in lindenhurst. not that you care lol but small world.

EP-2 product photo. Man, it really does look awsomely good!

pretty.jpg

srry i missed it :cry: you''ll have to enlighten me as to the dates of these events. ha

i used to date a chick off straight path in lindenhurst. not that you care lol but small world.

I find out about these events by word of mouth, mostly on the BMW forums I frequent...