Random Thoughts....

Just bought an apron, FINALLY. About damn time, too.

yhst-35012723407042_2084_16136

Hell yeah, it's T?odor!

Last edited:
So much shopping I want to do in Hong Kong, but so little money.

Sigh.

Hey, where's austere?

final paper due in about 4.5 hours, and I need 10 pages....wish I had an extension....must keep typing....:blowup:

philosophy reposition test tomorrow, must pass, need 75 marks,too much procrastination, thanks to everyone who has wished me good luck

Hm. Should really go to sleep, given i have to be at the training centre by 7:45 am for my motorbike (ok, scooter in my case, but still) pre-learners course.....

So fucking nervous!!!!!!!!!!! D:

And I suck. Cannot corner, on a scooter FFS! WEll, to be precise, I can turn left (slowly), but not right. It is just counter-intuitive for me to look that far ahead, and my reaction to the thing going out of control is to put my feet down and paddle, not brake.

Surprised I didn't get kicked out for being a danger to myself and others. FUCK. :cry:

Last edited:
I think I need a hug. :cry:

Today blew goats.

But...I got a perfect score on the final exam I took on one of my worst days with bronchitis and the online system shows I have a solid A overall for the course. It'll replace an F on my transcript (I attempted the class last year, but was too sick to finish it then), so I'm soooo happy about that!

And even with that colossal bit of good news, I'm still in the sadbox. I hate being sick, I hate having no money, and nothing else seemed to go well for me today. At. All. :(

^^ :hug: Hey at least you soldiered through the frustrating illness and did well! That's something to be cheerful and very damn proud about.

So I was driving back home. Nothing unusual, I wasn't speeding or anything, just puttering along.

I'm on the 2nd lane of the freeway, and I'm going about 70ish, which is totally safe. The lane to the right of me just came out of this onramp that circles (you know the kind where you have to slow down to 25 mph until the very end). There was a white Toyota Yaris coming and it was doing probably 50, 55 max. She's smack dab next to me and then she tries to come into my lane...

I was hoping she would see me before she turned in but she didn't. We almost hit, like literally inches away. She yells at me, starts honking like I did something wrong. I didn't honk back or flash my lights or anything. I just proceeded on, and then switched lanes to the right after going forward a bit.

She then comes into my lane, and until I exit off the on ramp, keeps her high beams on. I'm staring back and I just get blinded, so I look forward, and make my turn which I know has a long stoplight so I can rest my eyes for a brief moment. She then turns off her high beam once I exit and goes all the way to the left lane and drives on.

Now I'm not angry at all, or frustrated. I've done a few dumb things on the road but I never have gotten that close to touching a car.

What I want to know is why in the fuck would you come into my lane and blind me when I was not the wrong-doer? why in the fuck are you driving a Toyota Yaris? Get a better car and stop ruining other people's days because you can't fucking drive <_<

Last edited:
Feel better ninjacoco! I wish I can send you some colored M&Ms too. :)

Brydiem, don't worry too much about cornering. It's hard to learn/get used to look and turn your head that much, but you'll get the hang of it with practice and time. What I found that helped was to basically always look where you want to go because inevitably, you and the bike will go there.

Dude, I could tell you about my first motorcycle classes on the range - let's just say I got some extra practice time with both instructors teaching me at the same time. :lol:

Thx for the hug. I need to snap out of this before I start to look all ninjaemo. That would be lame.

I think I need to cheer myself up somehow. Maybe I need to watch more Python ''til this sad/angry/frustrated-that-the-universe-is-against-me mood passes.

Bah humbug.

Last edited:
What I want to know is why in the fuck would you come into my lane and blind me when I was not the wrong-doer? why in the fuck are you driving a Toyota Yaris? Get a better car and stop ruining other people's days because you can't fucking drive <_<

:lol: I had a fat guy in an Avalon honk for a good 10 seconds when I was merging from the shoulder back onto the highway: I saw him merge into the other lane and give me room to cross back in, but he still insisted on honking at me as he whooshed past. And he was even nice enough to flip me off as he left the highway! Hopefully he has cancer now.

Sometimes I wish they would revoke drivers' licenses for driving like a moron. Heck, being stupid in the first place should be an impediment to getting a license, but apparently it isn't here.

:lol: I had a fat guy in an Avalon honk for a good 10 seconds when I was merging from the shoulder back onto the highway: I saw him merge into the other lane and give me room to cross back in, but he still insisted on honking at me as he whooshed past. And he was even nice enough to flip me off as he left the highway! Hopefully he has cancer now.

I swear these are the people that have slow reaction times in turn-based RPGs

It is ALWAYS a damn toyota. Do you know how many times I have yelled GO GO FLOORMAT SUDDEN ACCELERATION GO! in the last few weeks? :|

Sometimes I wish they would revoke drivers' licenses for driving like a moron. Heck, being stupid in the first place should be an impediment to getting a license, but apparently it isn't here.

I wish I were a cop sometimes. Fuck speeding I could just unmarked lights on my bug or the subaru and pull people over driving around normally for being dangerous idiots.

And even with that colossal bit of good news, I'm still in the sadbox. I hate being sick, I hate having no money, and nothing else seemed to go well for me today. At. All. :(

What are you doing in sadbox? You need some cozy box. *puts you in cozy box full of puffalumps and tucks you in*
there now feel better.

Feel better ninjacoco! I wish I can send you some colored M&Ms too. :)

Brydiem, don't worry too much about cornering. It's hard to learn/get used to look and turn your head that much, but you'll get the hang of it with practice and time. What I found that helped was to basically always look where you want to go because inevitably, you and the bike will go there.

Dude, I could tell you about my first motorcycle classes on the range - let's just say I got some extra practice time with both instructors teaching me at the same time. :lol:

Yeah, i had to get pulled up a few times by the instructor. The other learners were giving me pointers too! :lol:

^I've seen worse on public roads. You'll get better with practice.

Same here, but oh well.
Do you own a bicycle, and were you riding a small-wheeled scooter?

Yes I do, and I'm going to go practice on it soon (namely the looking ahead and right hand turn balance). And the scooter's wheels weren't tiny, but they weren't as big as the ones I on the scooter I will be riding.

Oh well, thankyou all! Will have to see what happens with it tomorrow, daresay I will get a lot of practice. They really don't want to fail you unless they absolutely must, so hopefully I will do better tomorrow. :)