Beautiful Garages

Oh shit. I have that page bookmarked and go back occasionally to check on it to see if anythings up. I actually checked it today. Some of those are sick, especially the themed ones.

I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, or masturbate...

So many emotions i don't even...

I always dream of parking my car inside the house. Car wants to come inside and be people :(

^Mine is sitting under half a portico getting dirty...

It makes me sad :cry:

Awesome thread link. I actually wrote my college application essay on my uncle's garage. While some of thos are in another league, it was/is a thing of beauty. Marble floor, white paneled walls with vintage racing pictures and a 20's? Bentley grill on one wall. And in the middle a basalt black Vanquish S. Still can't believe he sold the damn thing for a Ferrari 430. Whatever.

I've considered leaning towards garage design after I finish school. That way I can realize both of my passions :)

This one is magnificent:

4034307006_d4cbf63bbc_o.jpg

Last edited:
I really liked that one too! In that one, I won't care if I get a bit of oil on the floor. The others, well, they aren't really garages where you would work on the car.

^ along those lines

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En1-lEOmcjU[/YOUTUBE]

I always dream of parking my car inside the house. Car wants to come inside and be people :(

Motorcycles will (usually) fit through normal doors. :D

I've brought my motorcycles into the living room more than once when I lived in a larger place. :D