Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
Meet the Toyota iQ's poor cousin:

eS1.jpg

eS2.jpg

eS3.jpg

http://www.worldcarfans.com/109100822304/daihatsu-es-concept-to-debut-at-tokyo-motor-show

:mrgreen:

Damn it's an ugly thing.
Even if it weren't, I don't want a daihatsu.

Another random keicar for Japan?

I actually like that. It looks like a simple, nice small car. It's honest, and kind of charming.

If I lived in Tokyo I'd buy that.

70.6 mpg? I'll take one in white please.

70.6 mpg? I'll take one in white please.

I'll have one in black.

It'd be ideal for just the daily commute. Leave the sports car at home for the weekend.

simple, basic motoring, and better than that Perodua Kelissa, for sure. If i needed a car like that, it would definitely be considered.

Hmm interesting, what I do like about the interior is...its not even trying to hide that its cheap by painting plastic to mimic aluminum. I hate when car makers try so hard to make their interiors not seem like plastic...but when inside you can very easily tell its totally plastic and pretty awful looking, its what makes a Chrysler product interior look so awful. If the price is right...it might actually seem like a fantastic deal.

^ x2. I know its plastic, everybody else knows its plastic, so stop painting plastic to look like fucken metal!

I wish most manufacturers would stop doing that.

Hmm interesting, what I do like about the interior is...its not even trying to hide that its cheap by painting plastic to mimic aluminum. I hate when car makers try so hard to make their interiors not seem like plastic...but when inside you can very easily tell its totally plastic and pretty awful looking, its what makes a Chrysler product interior look so awful. If the price is right...it might actually seem like a fantastic deal.

There are a wide spectrum of things that make a Chrysler interior look awful, though I agree the plasti-metal is not helping. With all that fake stuff, I can't help but think if they'd just be honest about what the material is it'd look so much better.

I've just noticed that it's an auto, and automatic transmissions just sort of doesn't fit in small and cheap cars. It needs a manual, and shove the automatic into a posher car.

Nice little car, a good choice for women willing to replace their old Hyundai Gets.

ive never seen an interior that looks cheaper then that :p looks like it has a lot of space tho

so you've never seen the interior of the Aygo/C1/107?

Those seats look pretty useless to me, no real support. Mind you, they save a few dollars on foam. Very important when you go round a tight corner...

Pretty sure this car couldn't generate enough G to spill a drink, let alone dislodge you from your (flat) seat...