Random Thoughts....

'k, so...the evil plan involves Kimi R?ikk?nen and a kiddie pool full of chocolate pudding. I can't tell you the rest yet, but I've already procured a large wooden rabbit.

One problem: I'm afraid customs might not let it thro--nooooooo!

No!

Stop!

Who are you people and what are you doing in my apartment?!

What?!

Hey, don't touch that!

I'm not a terrorist, thankyouverymuch! It's a bunny, see? Osama hates bunnies!

No!

No!

Where are you taking me?!

I demand a lawyer!

And some cheese!

And my mommy!

CUT TO:​

INT. FINNISH PRISON - EARLY MORNING

You are one twisted bunny loving woman, possible danger to society.

:wub:

I had a .gif lying around of Rick Astley dancing.

So, because I have a lot of credit to burn.

I mms'd it to about 5 people.
Only two got what it was, sigh.

Congrats! Good to hear! :)

And no worries about knocking over the cones (in the beginning when you're practicing at least) - we were practicing low speed u-turns once when I first started, and I managed to murder one of those poor cones by locking my front tire on it. Note: not recommended.

Luckily, I didn't drop the bike, but yeah, poor cone...

Low speed manouvering on a bike is really stupidly hard to learn, compared to everything else.
For my riding test, I had to do a set of standardised "basic routines" before the actual supervised ride. And by far the hardest of those routines was the slow slalom. Emergency stop from 50kph? No problem. Slalom at 30kph? Easy peasy. Charge at an obstacle at 50kph, brake to 30 just before it, and swerve around it? A breeze!
Do the slow slalom without putting your foot down? :eek::shakefist::censored:

Nobody has posted cats in this thread for several minutes
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtDjM6QqULU[/YOUTUBE]

On the front page of the Herald Sun, they were talking about how the government is easing the bans on objects. You will now get to have metal cutlery (supplied by the airliner), knitting needles, nail clippers and umbrellas on flights, but you still can't have liquids more than 100ml (but you can now have liquids that you bought in duty free), the usual knives, scissors and sharp stuff, cricket bats and letter openers.

Yeah, Qantas gave us metal forks, so I don't see the issue in giving us a half decent metal knive as wel......

Anyway, did a lot of running around Hong Kong today. Bought some cool stuff for my MB pro, and also saw plenty of cool stuff which I'll get around to buying when I have the time :mrgreen:

First things first though, job interview tomorrow morning. Better do some last minute prep and get a good night's sleep.

Low speed manouvering on a bike is really stupidly hard to learn, compared to everything else.
For my riding test, I had to do a set of standardised "basic routines" before the actual supervised ride. And by far the hardest of those routines was the slow slalom. Emergency stop from 50kph? No problem. Slalom at 30kph? Easy peasy. Charge at an obstacle at 50kph, brake to 30 just before it, and swerve around it? A breeze!

One thing I really love about my little Honda is that it has incredible slow speed stability. I only need a tiny bit of forward momentum to keep it upright. There have been times when I've looked down at the road to see if I was still moving or if the bike was being held upright by witchcraft.

The figure eight in the box text was ridiculously easy. I could have done it in half the width required to pass without trying too hard. :cool:

Yeah, seriously! >>>

One thing I really love about my little Honda is that it has incredible slow speed stability. I only need a tiny bit of forward momentum to keep it upright. There have been times when I've looked down at the road to see if I was still moving or if the bike was being held upright by witchcraft.

The figure eight in the box text was ridiculously easy. I could have done it in half the width required to pass without trying too hard. :cool:

That figure 8 in a box killed me during MSF. :? During the class, I still hadn't learned to turn my head all the way (our instructor had wave his arms frantically at us and dance to try to get us to look), so I had to put my foot down which of course was a penalty. Well, I figured that if I put my foot down and went over the line, I would be docked like 2-3 points total, so I ended up walking the bike through the figure 8, completed all the other manuevers, and managed to pass. ;)

It wasn't until we did more cone practices (and countless murdered cones later) that I got the hang of low speed u-turns, especially the Ninjette since it's so light and nimble. But I do end up looking like a monkey balancing and crawling on a tree branch when I counter balance it. :lol:

HAY
I have a title when did that happen :blink:

I like it :3

These new titles are so much less fun than the old ones.

Another school christmas party and I have some free drink coupons. Gotta attend.

I was skimming through the "Introduce Yourself" thread and I wondered, what percentage of the people who introduce themselves stick around? It seems like an awful lot have 1 or 2 posts and are gone.

I was skimming through the "Introduce Yourself" thread and I wondered, what percentage of the people who introduce themselves stick around? It seems like an awful lot have 1 or 2 posts and are gone.

It is quite a bit of a rule. That's why I waited until I got about 150 posts on the board and then posted there. :lol:

These new titles are so much less fun than the old ones.

I dunno..."Little Nudger" and "Is a Queen" are pretty sufficiently evil.

Pfft, titles are for big honkin' homos.

Luckily I don't do anything memorable enough to catch the attention of the powers that be.