Post a pic of yourself

This is my mischevious? face:

16735_712620006723_9200715_39795288_3353926_n.jpg

Well helloooo Redliner :wicked:

Uh, get in line you Ginger boy! I have dibs on Redliner first :mad: :shakefist:

Misrabelle: Freckles are one of the better things about being a redhead! :) Plus they're fun to see what shapes, or blobs, you can make when playing Connecting the Dots :lol:

NOOOOOOO!!!
I love freckles! :(

Misrabelle: Freckles are one of the better things about being a redhead! :) Plus they're fun to see what shapes, or blobs, you can make when playing Connecting the Dots :lol:

In most photos the ones between my bottom lip and chin show up most, making me look like I have food smeared there.

When I went back to work after an extended holiday, I had numerous people point out how much more obvious my freckles had become. :(

And thank you Jon and Mineworksfine.

Don't really like taking pics of myself. I prefer taking pictures of other things:

1zggmfn.jpg

Lying on the grass infront of the Melbourne Exhibition Centre in the afternoon.

4189564601_be4a5fda25_o.jpg

Scheduling another piano delivery for CarelessAir's Berlin branch. Notice the trademark "shady used car salesman"-smile.

I do.

Last edited:
And now for some girly 'before' and 'after' shots!

CJ aka Zesty has changed her stoopid hair. It was too long, too dull, too frizzy. My expression says it all....'Bleghh'! :?

DSCN1126.jpg

Straight after the salon. I've got my curl back! It won't stay like that, however. It tends to settle down into a more wavy / rippled texture after a few washes. I can't keep it curly without those expensive salon products, nor do I have the time to use them. It doesn't matter, however, it's far better than it was either way.

DSCN1132.jpg

I'm very happy with it. :D

Last edited:
Australia: cute girls and dangerous, venomous animals since 1770*. :D

*Well, a few years later on the former, anyway. Don't think there were many female convicts (esp. cute ones)...

Zesty: You really remind me of actress Joanne Kelly, even have similar features like curly hair and a cleft chin.

joanne-kelly-in-warehouse-13.jpg