Fun with rebuses...rebi...fun with a rebus!

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
From Webster.com
Rebus: a representation of words or syllables by pictures of objects or by symbols whose names resemble the intended words or syllables in sound; also : a riddle made up of such pictures or symbols

Example:
rebus.gif

"Can you see well?"

Any topic is fine, as long we remember this isn't the NSFW forum. :lol:

Correctly guess the last rebus posted, and win a prize...the right come up with, and allow others to guess yours.

Simple enough?

Here's mine:
01.png
02.jpg
03.jpg

04.jpg

This has been solved.
Solution:
"Habenero Pepper"
H + ABBA + Nero + Pepper (Lenny Nero, from the film Strange Days, and Miss Paltrow's character in Iron Man, Pepper Pots

Last edited:
Reactions: LP
Arrow foil strange Gwyneth?

Okay, no. Close? No. :lol:

Just to get the ball rolling, I'll give a hint:

It's not animal or mineral.

Sorry I know I'm annoying but I think this game has great potential and work is slow right now, so I'm going to try to guess again or at least break it down.

So I'm thinking the first is either "Sign", "Hospital", "Arrow", or "Point"/"Pointing. Second is either "Sweden","Foil","nude", "four"/"for" or "abba". Then the rest I have too many ideas to list.

My guess is "Hospital for strange women"

Kind of hi-jacking, but there's a guy in the UK called Simon Drew who does greeting cards etc. He does satirical clever pictures, but also these.

An example of his stuff:
421b.jpg

They're the best cards you can get in the UK :p They do have a Spot The Car one but I can't find it. Ford is just a picture of a Fjord :lol:

Kind of hi-jacking, but there's a guy in the UK called Simon Drew who does greeting cards etc. He does satirical clever pictures, but also these.

An example of his stuff:
421b.jpg

They're the best cards you can get in the UK :p They do have a Spot The Car one but I can't find it. Ford is just a picture of a Fjord :lol:

1) Tree Mouse Cat Ears = Three Musketeers (or however it's spelled)
2) Robin Son Crew Sew = Robinson Carusoe (spelling, again, not my string point)
3) Donkey Hoe Tea = Don Quixote (one more time...sp?)
4) Can Two Berry Tails = Canterbury Tales (okay...maybe more than one)
5) Black Boot T = Black beauty
6) ?...bunny peas? Rabbit pod? No idea. Three hares pea?
7) Hawk L Berry Fin = Huckleberry Finn

Last edited:
My guess is "Hospital for strange women"

*laughs*

Okay...one more hint...I said it wasn't animal or mineral, which means it's a vegetable...but possibly a fruit...but I think it's a vegetable.

6) ?...bunny peas? Rabbit pod? No idea. Three hares pea?

One brilliant thing about the cards, is that the answers aren't on them. They aren't anywhere, so if you get stuck, it really annoys you when its sitting on the mantlepiece :p

I'm thinking War and Peace...(peace=peas) but I have no idea how to get war out of that picture...Hare and Peas? Is that stretching it?

Habanero Paltrow? :D:D

Edit: I found there is a "Habanero Chili", but I'm having trouble turning Ms. Paltrow into pepper... :D:D

Last edited:
Got it...!

Habanero Pepper!

Guyneth paltrow plays the role of "Pepper Potts" in Iron Man 2 (2010)!!!

^And in the original Iron Man ;)

Exactly right!
H + ABBA + Nero (Lenny Nero, the character in Strange Days) = "Habenero"

Gwenyth Paltrow is "Pepper" Potts!

Does it matter if I give my turn to someone else? Sorry, but English is not my native language, so I 'd rather stick with guessing...

That's fine. Anyone wanna have a go?

I will! I have an idea, but give me a sec to dl the images

If you think it would give it away, change the file names...just like the "guess the car" games.