Random Thoughts....

Deck the Halls with boughs of Holly
Fa la la la la la la la la

Doesn't Holly object?

My evidence of the snow. Epic snow.

11262_215938702018_661677018_3725769_1033937_n.jpg

The new Volvo - which I realise I haven't posted a photo of yet.
11262_215938712018_661677018_3725770_1510307_n.jpg

I uncovered the roof rails on the Volvo to see where the levels were.
11262_215941302018_661677018_3725800_5853205_n.jpg

Is it me or isn't this supposed to be impossible - with the whole sticking to vertical stuff.
11262_215938667018_661677018_3725767_3509486_n.jpg

IMPOSSIBLE.

It must be a Photoshop. Why, your own government tells us that world is blazingly hot and it's all going to burn up. /sarc

I think I have food poisoning. :(

Started out as just upset tummy but things have quickly gone downhill from there. If I feel like this tomorrow no way can I go to work. And of course, I'm working on lots of high-priority, should have had it yesterday stuff.

What terrible timing.

:comfort:
Hope it?s nothing serious. I hate stomach pains.

^ Yes. Apparently there is more in the town my school is at, but still. We are not a country accustomed to snow. Normally we will get a single day like this a year. Nothing more. So we have nothing ready. No grit has been layed down (apart from on the major roads - we don't have enough stockpiles to do everything), no winter tyres, and everyone is scared to go out driving because they will crash - because they don't know how to drive (and I am one of these people - I have never driven in especially cold weather).

It must be a Photoshop. Why, your own government tells us that world is blazingly hot and it's all going to burn up. /sarc

Yeah it must be a photoshop - everytime I look out the window all I see is this:
14lodtt.jpg

Oh, wait.

Hmm. Silly.

IMPOSSIBLE.

I know this is supposed to be a dig at all the eco mentalists but at least make your points actually valid or else they're going to be using your posts as proof that we're all dumb because their sarcasm detector is broken.

I know this is supposed to be a dig at all the eco mentalists but at least make your points actually valid or else they're going to be using your posts as proof that we're all dumb because their sarcasm detector is broken.

That's what the '/sarc' at the end of the post is for - to cue in those whose sarcasm detectors are broken. As for the validity, it's just as valid as 'science' on which the $100 BILLION that the US bribedcontributed to the Copenhagen summit 'to get something done on the urgent problem of climate change' is based.

Good King Wenceslas last looked out
On the feast of Stephen

Ooooooooooh, Stephen's having a BBQ and his neighbour Wenceslas wasn't invited!

I know you Northern hemisphere people are probably used to having a bit of white stuff around at Christmas time, but I love looking at your pics. It's sooooo cool that right outside your front door is snow (not a 3 hour drive to the mountains away). It's wonderful!

Good King Wenceslas last looked out
On the feast of Stephen

Ooooooooooh, Stephen's having a BBQ and his neighbour Wenceslas wasn't invited!

:lol:

I know you Northern hemisphere people are probably used to having a bit of white stuff around at Christmas time, but I love looking at your pics. It's sooooo cool that right outside your front door is snow (not a 3 hour drive to the mountains away). It's wonderful!

:yes: This. But instead of a 3 hour drive to the mountains try 6 hours.

6 hours! At least I get a day trip to Perisher Blue occasionally (although I missed out again this year).

IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!!!!!

(By outside, I mean outside the chalet where I am staying in Val Thorens, France. Not outside in Melbourne, Australia. That would be ridiculous. It's also the reason I haven't been on the forum in ages...I miss it!)

Lucky you, bring some back for us

might want to update your location too...make us really jealous.

lol I would, but I'd have to change it tomorrow to Geneva, then to London on Monday....too much trouble! I can try and bring snow too but it'll be ten days before I get back and I don't think it'll keep that long.

But fuck it's cold outside....minus 20! Jesus. I've NEVER experienced cold like this.

Also I'm completely addicted to skiing now. I've got the equivelant of about a week's experience, and can now parallel ski, but seem to have trouble stopping. I think I'm going to try to head up to Hotham or Buller this coming winter.

IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!!!!!

(By outside, I mean outside the chalet where I am staying in Val Thorens, France. Not outside in Melbourne, Australia. That would be ridiculous. It's also the reason I haven't been on the forum in ages...I miss it!)

We've missed you! :D Someone even put out a "missing person" in you!

I am so tired. I had a shit shift tonight at my work (fish and chip shop). The girls that I were working with just kept fricking talking non-stop and didn't do anything but bum around and only did stuff when they were told to. And even when they got told off by my boss, they'd still talk and Friday is always a busy night. Jeez, what is so important to talk about when you can easily do this by phone, msn, facebook or in person at another time? Why now?

This is why I hate being a girl.

And I miss Melbournian. :(

N'awwwww! I had no idea people missed me so much! *hugs lovely FGers* Don't worry, I'll be back in Oz soon and bitching about the heat, no doubt :)