Random Thoughts....

Don't worry, it hasn't been warm, except for a 39 degree day we had a few days ago. Other than that, the weather's fine.

Whew, good to hear! I've actually been getting used to thesub zero temperatures...I was sitting outside a pub a couple of days ago, with my lemonade freezing in the glass, basking in the sun, thinking 'gosh, it's lovely and warm today', then realising how crazy that is...

IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!!!!!

(By outside, I mean outside the chalet where I am staying in Val Thorens, France. Not outside in Melbourne, Australia. That would be ridiculous. It's also the reason I haven't been on the forum in ages...I miss it!)

I'd be careful. Careless Air Piano Moving's sister company, Piano Avion Malheureusement, is based out of Val Thorens and apparently they're just as bad about losing piano loads as Careless Air.

Watch the skies... for falling pianos. :D

:lol: damn, I'm having enough trouble walking 10m without slipping and sliding all over the ice, now I have to watch out for falling pianos too!?!?!?

ETA: I guess I should go return my ski gear before the weather gets too treacherous...don't worry I'm not going missing or anything :)

Last edited:
6 hours! At least I get a day trip to Perisher Blue occasionally (although I missed out again this year).

that's what you get when you live in the top corner of Victoria :lol:

IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!!!!!

(By outside, I mean outside the chalet where I am staying in Val Thorens, France. Not outside in Melbourne, Australia. That would be ridiculous. It's also the reason I haven't been on the forum in ages...I miss it!)

lucky sod. So tempted to -rep you for being that close to snow and for being in France. :p :lol:

Night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite! - log off now...

you're still logged on. GO TO BED MISSY!

Last edited:
Some of us don't have a choice

I am at work (Its lunch time here) - explorer or nothing I am afraid. Yes that is my desk (Avatar) and I am on the left hand think pad as I write.

Some of us don't have a choice

I am at work (Its lunch time here) - explorer or nothing I am afraid. Yes that is my desk (Avatar) and I am on the left hand think pad as I write.

When I'm in offices like that, out comes the iPhone. I'd rather use it than Internet Disease Spreader from Microsoft on the very largest screen.

I cannot get an iPhone.

I have an addiction.

Bejewelled, Zuma, killing goblins, whatever games are available I am not allowed to own an iPhone. I must not steal those phones from others. I must put it down. Step away. Do my work.

I do not want an iphone so I guess that makes me special.

I'd be careful. Careless Air Piano Moving's sister company, Piano Avion Malheureusement, is based out of Val Thorens and apparently they're just as bad about losing piano loads as Careless Air.

Watch the skies... for falling pianos. :D

:lol: damn, I'm having enough trouble walking 10m without slipping and sliding all over the ice, now I have to watch out for falling pianos too!?!?

Don't worry, you're pretty safe unless you're in close proximity of a Morris Marina :p

I do not want an iphone so I guess that makes me special.

I can't convince myself of getting one even if i am a sucker for technology, same with portable gaming systems.