Alphabetical Conversation

I think you accidentally thought this was the questions game, this isn't. It's the alphabetical conversations game.

I just used I twice... and now 3 times.

I guess I'm just that good... wow 4 times.

If I keep at it, the forums may explode... oh shoot.

Just keep it to something reasonable. Overkill might get you hurt.

Killing time is boring! I don't want to go to work tomorrow either!

Life sux with the having to work to make money to live. And you're only 16. You have lots of this to look forward to. Find something you love to do.

My opinion is that I want to do lots of recreational activities and build up my body during this long holiday, but my dad decided that it is better that I spend my time in the office, killing time, having nothing to do.

Now now, he's probably just trying to get you some experience. Use it, benefit from it. It's an opportunity. And yes, if the PA is a pain, try the mail room or something.

Only if you knew that my dad's company is a one-man show company, it's him, and his secratary/PA. The company is still in developing stages, and hasn't even started on its first project yet.

Pater is therefore trying to get you more involved in a big opportunity to show you what he does. Still means you should be learning from the opportunity.

Quite fun at work today, lots of things to do, a huge multi-multi-mega dollar business proposal to edit, and I'll watch Top Gear over lunch later! :D

Right on, now you're cooking.

Shit, X'ams is coming and I have noone/nothing to celebrate with/about.

Today is Tuesday.

Volkswagen Golf GTi ftw!!! :mrgreen: I would wish to buy one in a few years :D

Well, start saving

XLIII Super Bowl, anyone watched that?

Young lady, I'm an expert on humans; now pick a mouth, open it, and say "brrbrrbrrbrrbrrrrr".*

*+rep for reference, KaJuN you don't count since you'd know what it was right off the spot.

Zing! I know! :D
Futurama: The Series Has Landed

Dr. Zoidberg: Young lady, I am an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it and say "brglgrglgrrr"!
Fry: Uh... brglgrglgrglgrrr!

Reactions: LP
Argh, 30 minutes to go at work.

Bah, humbug!