HDR pics here

4172877407_d272259cc4_o.jpg

I rarely shoot HDR, but this was one I shot recently:

I HDR'd this. Sorta.

Taken just this morning. Merged 7 frames all-together.

4197174900_9dba1719aa.jpg

I like that one a lot, no glow and still the cartoony look ;)

From today:

I don't want to come off sounding like a dick but I think some people posting don't quite understand what "HDR" means. Actually I think the name is misleading, it should be compressed dynamic range.

This image, for example, is of a scene with a low dynamic range. There's no need to compress the dynamic range of the scene, if anything you'd expand it. I guess that's what you did, but the corners drop off to pure black - not what should happen if you're calling it HDR.

Wanna_be_a_looser__by_Bartli.jpg

Silencer, your image has clipped highlights and shadows. The idea is to capture detail in the highlights and shadows that normally wouldn't be due to the limitations of the camera.

Screenshot2010-01-24at93333AM.png

Unrelated, but Snipermonkey that last cityscape isn't aligned.

^
Yea, I know, I took it before I knew how to do rapid fire ev change shots with my camera, and without a tripod. but the ghost car looks cool :p

Yeah, it was somewhat late when that was taken so it wasn't operating. It's actually a really weird (and possibly) stupid angle to take the London Eye at but I sort of like it because it's different. I've also tried to correct the horrific barrel distortion many times but failed entirely :(.