NFL '09 Regular Season Thread

You know what happens when you miss the easiest field goal in the world, blowing your game against arguably the best team in the league? Thats right, you get dumped. See ya Suisham.

With the Titans vs Rams game about 40 minutes from getting underway, how many yards will Chris Johnson put up on the Rams' defense? Can he reach 300 and the single-game record?

ESPN said:
Bengals' Henry dies at 26

Very tragic end to of a guy who made many mistakes in his life. After he got another chance to come back to the Bengals I was hoping he could straighten his life out.

He was given a second chance when many wouldn't have even considered letting him have one and he sure was making the most of it. As a Bengals fan I was very saddened to hear the news. His talents will definitely be missed on the field and I know his presence will be missed among the team.

:sad:

I was tortured in this game. I didn't want to see the Saints go undefeated, but the idea of the Cowboys collapsing again gives me a warm, tingly feeling inside. Plus I love seeing Cowboys fans suffer.

Since I live in Dallas, I am obligated to gloat a bit.

HA

Thank you, carry on.

Peyton-Manning-Mustache-commercial.jpg

Five to go.

I'm amused at the clusterfuck that is the AFC Wild Card Race. Then I'm depressed...losing to the goddamn Raiders will do that.

I'm even more amused hearing that all is not well in the state of Minnesota.

Jake Delhomme, youve been replaced.

Brett Farve, i love you but its time for you to retire

Go Panthers!!

Delhomme will never recover from the beating my Cardinals gave him in January. He's still shell shocked over that.

Hey, apparently you can throw multiple punches in the NFL and not even get a penalty. Great call.

(#27 Giants to be more specific)

J

E

T

S

Jets!

JETS!

Je-- aw crap, we suck again.