Unveiled: 2010 Alfa Romeo Giulietta

The render's headlights look better. Neither is very nice looking but I'm sure lots of people will think it is because it's an alfa.

I'm iffy - just last night, I was looking at the MiTo and thinking, "Oh the cure!" But the 4-door is just, "Meh."

Backend is nice, but the front is just fail.

2sb8pw3.jpg

Enjoy your stretched Mito. Sigh :(

:barf:

You know, I got a little bit excited seeing the name Guilietta. This isn't awful - actually, even though I'm not sure about the bug eyed front end, I even like it - but it doesn't live up to the heritage.

I agree with everyone else here, the front end is hideous.

The designer who decided to copy and paste the worst part of the 8C on to everything else in the range should be shot.

Just as they had got the front end design perfected with the slim slits with the lamps squinting out, perhaps that's the reason, had to get rid of the squint, so they gave the car thick specs (as in spectacles) :-(

Ii rather like it. Looks loads better than a MiTo... better name too. Hell even the MiTo looks kinda of OK-ish in real life I guess but a 159 is alot better looking I admit.

Anyway I think this new car looks very nice.

Why is it that Alfas are going all puffy and bulbous? They need to be tight and have taut lines, no fat, just sex.

sorry, doublepost

Last edited:
Where is that smiley.. there it is

:wub:

If they bring that to America in 2013, I'm getting one. Provided I like the way it drives, of course.

Aaaaaargh, why the big eyes, whyyyyyy?

Alfa had recently developed these front headlights that gave them 159, Brera and Spider that naughty wicked look, so what on earth are they thinking going for the small car puppy eyes again (after the Mito), it just doesn't work.
Other than that that car is sex on wheels imo. But with a front looking like this it'd have been per-fect!
Let me tell you something Alfa, you missed a trick.

Alfa_romeo_Brera_5.jpg