Random Thoughts....

a unique and logic defining mix of egg, booze, cinnamon, sugar and nuts. Compressed in a strong drink for your pleasure. It is also the only thing with alcohol apart from wine that i drink.

alcohol mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nummy

Note to self:
Wine has ~2.5x the alcohol content of beer. You should consume it at ~1/2 the rate, v/v.

and it's dirt cheap if you want to get loaded.

Just made my final tuition payment. I was thrilled at finally being released from the shackles of higher education's immense cost - until I realized I have loans totalling more than I've paid in so far.

Yaaaaay, can't wait till the 28th! Or maybe it'll be here sooner..

Went to Tiffany's on Saturday to order the pendant (they didn't have any in stock) and they gave an ETA of Dec. 28th :) Had the bf give his information instead of mine so he could get the gift and give it to me even though we went half in on it.

Yaaaaay :3

EyeMWing: That's why it's taken me forever to grow the balls and go to college.. the debt after college scares me :(

Hah!

Blah, I have to go take a little time off and go get a haircut. :p
I feel slightly sad about the subject of hair. I actually got bored enough to whip out the old curling rod and see if I could make sense of the side of my hair that I slept on, only my choice of the big one was...well, too big. But bigger is better, right? I didn't want to look like Chelsea Clinton's chunky mental stepsister, for pete's sake--I just wanted to refluff the unfluffy side.

So, I then ended up flattening the rest of it and then using the giganto-curler to put a little curl on the end.

Only...nobody noticed. This is the most sense my hair's made in months and I get no respect, I tell ya! No respect!

Back to styling my hair by banging my head repeatedly against the wall, then.
I couldnt be a girl, the hair would always get in the way.
There are ways around this.

Like not lowering the car windows when my car's A/C went out...in the summer.

That was...sweaty. I think that's what melted my iTrip connector into my iPod, grr. But at least my darn hair didn't get in my face. I hate getting hair in my mouth. Sweat > hair.

I was doing the car sauna thing long before it got on TV. Err, well, a couple weeks, I think. That's when the stupid A/C went out. Stupid A/C.
I wants to join too!
Bring more chairs, then!

Oh, and maybe some cheesy poofs.
^ :lol: Party at ashspet's!
w00t!
Mmmmmmmmmmnnaah. I think I'll pass. Not really into alcohol...yet.
There's a non-alcoholic version, too, and it's still tasty. I love me some eggnog.
Just made my final tuition payment. I was thrilled at finally being released from the shackles of higher education's immense cost - until I realized I have loans totalling more than I've paid in so far.
This is what's really scaring me about getting out. I think I'm going to be living in [technically] my [mom's] car and eating roadkill.

I feel slightly sad about the subject of hair. I actually got bored enough to whip out the old curling rod and see if I could make sense of the side of my hair that I slept on, only my choice of the big one was...well, too big. But bigger is better, right? I didn't want to look like Chelsea Clinton's chunky mental stepsister, for pete's sake--I just wanted to refluff the unfluffy side.

I'd bet you anything no one will notice my hair cut and I had 5" chopped. :-/ Invisibility is interesting.

There's a non-alcoholic version, too, and it's still tasty. I love me some eggnog.

I actually just don't like alcohol in general. Although I do like some beers and booze. In fact, I was planning to go on a bender with my friend once I turned 18.

On the subject of hair, I can't be arsed to do anything with it. It's either up or down. Everyone's telling me to keep growing it (until when?) but I like my hair short because it's low maintenance.

Indeed. So were Spectre's ears realigned today or did you not make it over?

I managed to make it over for shearing. :D Came home, cat gave me a look as if to ask, "How do you manage to shed so much so quickly?!? Please teach me!"

EyeMWing: That's why it's taken me forever to grow the balls and go to college.. the debt after college scares me :(

The sooner you do it, the better. When I first started, the economy was in full out prosperity mode and everything was expensive as hell.

Since the entire economy detonated, tuition has increased but my total pay-in has decreased, as has my total percentage being covered by loans because banks simply aren't handing out private money anymore (Seriously. I looked for a privately funded loan to cover this one last semester so I could grab an XJR - there are NO privately funded loans anymore, everyone was just willing to help me fill out the paperwork to get the government-funded loans I already receive) - so university officials are working their asses off to come up with every scholarship and grant dollar they can get so the gravy train keeps running.

I actually just don't like alcohol in general. Although I do like some beers and booze. In fact, I was planning to go on a bender with my friend once I turned 18.

On the subject of hair, I can't be arsed to do anything with it. It's either up or down. Everyone's telling me to keep growing it (until when?) but I like my hair short because it's low maintenance.

Drinking when you're 18 is generally pretty crap because you can only generally afford stuff that's one step up from metho

After having a Christmas based quiz tonight (girls vs boys) we won thanks to a question on ancient Greek traditions, then got accused of cheating because we knew the answer! (Just for the record the girls question was "which one of these was not made? "Popeye's Christmas Carol or Mickey's Christmas Carol? Which they got wrong!)

Now is it really cheating at a quiz if you happen to know the answer to a question? I mean really? If you think that Popeye's Christmas Carol existed you deserve to lose in my mind.

The apple cider that has been in the fridge fermented which was fun to shake up because the damn thing near blew apart. Had a little sip to double check that it had gone wrong and it was VERY strong, mind you this was a little less than an ounce drink and I can't imagine what a full glass would do.

Blah, went to make a sandwich with the meats and cheeses I brought home only to find that the bread I bought yesterday had mold on it already. Bleah.

"That's fightin' cider there!"

Hmm...speaking of substances that'll make ya loopy, I'm on the hilarious prescription cough syrup again! lolwut.

...and since I'm not coughing, I suppose I'll have a nap and then post some bizarre nonsense when I wake up. Nap now, though.

Last edited: