My new 2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 5-door

I saw these pictures already.

lol

Car looks great Ben.

As another owner of a 08-09 subie impreza, I am digging what you've done with the car. esp those foglights. its a return to the huge foglights on the GC8s!

I saw these pictures already.

lol

Car looks great Ben.

Not of the lip you didn't :p! I'm holding out on LISC! But I somehow got a PM from someone on there about the lip... is someone posting in my thread for me...?

I'll have to check! AWAY!

Not of the lip you didn't :p! I'm holding out on LISC! But I somehow got a PM from someone on there about the lip... is someone posting in my thread for me...?

I'll have to check! AWAY!

I'm on CTSubie also, did you forget? Haha

Oh, and I believe JNA used a photo of your car on their vendor thread for the 08+ front lips.

Thought I ripped that lip off today pulling out in the snow.

Nope! Still attached! What a lip!

Thanks :) My buddy has a Legacy wagon that's all done up; manual swapped, headers, exhaust, dropped... he's thinking of supercharging it, haha.

Get it dirty! Get it dirty!

Here are some motivational pictures!

n90405289_32116005_8160.jpg

n90405289_32115994_5232.jpg

n90405289_32116009_9169.jpg

God that was FUN!

i really like it! :D tuned just the right way :)
respect! :cool:

:lol: at that last picture! hahaha thats how all subarus should look. in a good way :)

Sorry, but my Subie is set up for on road use only. I will have some pictures come January of my friends (maybe videos too!) in a snow rally-cross.

I love the new Imprezas. I was going to buy one myself but unfortunately insurance on one is still too expensive for me, so I bought my Versa instead.

Hope you keep having fun with that car! ;)

I have to say your 08 is lookin pretty sweet! i like what you have done so far. not sure if this was covered at all but have you considered tinting the tails already? i think it would work well especially with that blue you have, or maybe its just my general distaste for clear tail lights shining through.... :hmm:

Something like this.
http://www.aqmotorsports.com/harman-motive-08sti-hatch-rear-lamp-overlay-p-2285.html

Last edited:
No tail tinting. I like my taillamps just the way they are :)

Just a light dusting yesterday:

photo-80.jpg

photo-81.jpg

4256016705_3cc5b5e503_b.jpg

Snowy Subie is dirty.

Got my jacket Saturday evening. I normally hate pictures like this, but it's all I could do living alone, and my club hasn't uploaded the pictures from the dinner yet.

photo-84.jpg

Great Jacket! Really adds to the "Blue Stig" theme you got there.

I got bored... so I shrunk my car. Now I get great mileage, though!

4285852454_53a8f6962b_b.jpg

4285893776_e1a101b30d_b.jpg

Got my jacket Saturday evening. I normally hate pictures like this, but it's all I could do living alone, and my club hasn't uploaded the pictures from the dinner yet.

photo-84.jpg

Seriously, they went with a G-Force jacket?

I kid, I kid. :p