[F3TA] Round 3 Discussion

Would it be possible for you to get my time for me Matt? I don't have access to my Xbox at the moment.
If you can my gamertag is Peter3hg and I think I was in position 180ish on the leaderboards. Thanks in advance.

Would it be possible for you to get my time for me Matt? I don't have access to my Xbox at the moment.
If you can my gamertag is Peter3hg and I think I was in position 180ish on the leaderboards. Thanks in advance.
At the moment the position is 202 with 08:30.942 (nice time btw.).

Last edited:
Wow, I'm way out of my league on this one, my best time is a 9:06.303. I might as well submit anyway to get the participation points.

Well I've had so many people wanting to use the leaderboards this time I'm going to have to say that it's now an accepted method of submitting a time. I'll just have to take a screencap of the website. And obviously you can't use it if you drive in Test Drive mode.

I'll add your time Peter. :)

I've been trying with an E-type today but can't get a clean lap, probably because I'm using our 37" TV and not my normal one. I'll try again tomorrow morning if I'm awake (unlikely).

My times in. Not great, and I know I had 2-4 seconds more to give (based on time checks), but it'll do.

This tracks annoying how one bad line through a corner can turn into 3-4 secs lost at the end. Especially the ones leading onto the longer straights.

And I REALLY hate the warning triangle now

^You have. :)

First post has the names of everyone who has their time in. I have a couple more to add when I'm back on my PC.

Last edited:
Edit: ^Time added. I think you meant 8:34 :p

Collating the results now. :)

Oh yeah, closed for entries. Unfortunately Ratling you've missed the deadline, and I wasn't given any indication that I should be looking for this time on the leaderboards.

Last edited:
Edit: ^Time added. I think you meant 8:34 :p

Collating the results now. :)

Oh yeah, closed for entries. Unfortunately Ratling you've missed the deadline, and I wasn't given any indication that I should be looking for this time on the leaderboards.

Not a problem, I mis-remembered the deadline, I'll remember better next time!

damn.. you guys are fast... didn't submit my entry coz it was too slow. haha

8:56 on a 240Z