The cute thread

Damn, am I really that predictable?

Not really. It?s just part of the Blind_Io way of life that all animals are just very raw meat wandering around.:mrgreen:

The fact that they are not a juicy burger or steak is merely a clerical error that will soon be rectified.

Awww...my mom sent me the same Bambi and Thumper e-mail.

Bunnies! :wub:

Guys remember my lolpanda from ages ago? :)

^ omg, thanks for that! happy kiki is happy!

So what you're saying is: for every kitty, panda, puppy I post here I need to post a tank or a tracer round in the man thread.

So much to do so little time

actually you need to post 10 tanks, fighterplanes or whatever manly thing to make up

So what you're saying is: for every kitty, panda, puppy I post here I need to post a tank or a tracer round in the man thread.

You could speed things up by posting pics of kittens, pandas & puppies driving tanks and shooting tracer rounds.

actually you need to post 10 tanks, fighterplanes or whatever manly thing to make up

:( ...fuck...

You could speed things up by posting pics of kittens, pandas & puppies driving tanks and shooting tracer rounds.

:hmm: not a bad idea... not a bad idea at all.

Nah, girls just think you are all cute and caring when you post that, boys may think otherwise :p

In the spirit (vodka) of Christmas I'm going to make a contribution to this thread and my bit killing the essence of the internet that is p0rn.

oh_hai5.jpg

Badger badger badger badger.

^Would also work with: santa, santa, santa, santa, santa

Whoa wtf, I totally didn't notice it. Just GIS'd for "snake" and took a medium size image.