Random Thoughts....

I debated inflicting this US Christmas 'standard' on our non-North American members.... Then I decided to make sure to share the misery.

Presenting: GRANDMA GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER!

[youtube]vPaGQEskSKM[/youtube]

And people got upset by my drama llama video? Ahhhhh! Get it out of my head! I didn't even have to watch it to get the earworm; the title alone was enough. I see your raindeer and raise you redneck:

[YOUTUBE]VJOe3CXE-mA[/YOUTUBE]

Using the same laptop here, put in 2x1GB, and bought a new battery. Installed win7 and it's quite nice. Even runs Audiosurf smoothly on minimum settings.

That's great news! I know what I'll be buying with my Christmas money from my grandmother.

IM THE KING OF THE WORLD!

I'm working today and only got tomorrow off because I worked Thanksgiving... 24/7 tech support ftw.

It looks like it's going to snow again, the cloud is all grey and the temperature is below freezing.

hmmmm

what I need is just enough snow to make the drive home fun but not enough to actually create traffic problems.

Woohoo. My iPhone looks like it is working again after being left near the heater for the night.

Spoke too soon. The speaker, microphone, and top lock/power button are non functional. I might be able to live with a bluetooth headset though.

Last edited:
We brought Wyoming-like weather with us to Texas. Except it's less snow and warmer.

Woohoo it's snowing now! Finally some of this white stuff you guys have gone on about.

Hope it doesn't rain or there won't be many fireworks

Also: my grandma forgot about the "no presents this year" rule so after dinner, I get a pair of shoes :rolleyes:

"Forgot." Riiiiiight.

My grandmother's (father's mother) house was traditionally the family gathering point for Christmas, and somehow she always seemed to "forget" about our agreed gift budgets. We also have a system where each family is responsible for the individuals they happen to draw from a hat.... she forgot about that too and always got gifts for everyone.

Note that I have quite a large family: My father has 6 siblings, each with multiple children, and my mother has 5, again with several children each.

That's what grandmothers are for. Mine would always "forget" that I already had dessert.

I wish I had nice grandmothers, mine are all dead. I guess my great aunt kind of plays that role, she's always giving me cookies and chocolate when she sees me.

Ugggggg, is Christmas over yet? If I have to see one more stupid, singy, sappy, lovey-dovey, stick in your head, painfully awful Christmas themed commercial I'm going to tear my ears off! Go away advertising. Leave me to be a miserable scrooge in peace please.

Wow right now is the first blizzard warning ever for my city!