Random Thoughts....

Is it just me, or does anyone else avoid the Top Gear sub-forum like it's the plague?

When I'm really bored I'll have a look around but it's certainly not somewhere I like visiting for any extended period.

Oh, and FUCK YOU Windows Updater thingy. What damn right do you have to restart my computer when I'm in the middle of something and was unaware the stupid count down timer was ticking. If I dont give it an answer, why can't it just assume I dont wan't to reboot?

Last edited:
Merry Jesus's birthday day.

While yesterday wasn't that particularly interesting, today my relatives are coming to my place to a christmas BBQ. mmmmm....BBQ.

Flying 8 hours to Rome via Alitalia then back west to Barcelona. Does any of this make sense? Just tell the pilot to strap me into a parachute and open the door before we get to the Mediterranean.

Last edited:
I don't think I could pull off a Beetle unless it was an old one like my mom had that I was free to paint as I like (she got to put flowers over the dents...no fair!).

I would poo myself to get my pre-wreck Grand Am back, though. :(

(Though...if I'm going with an art car, I want the Porsche off the cover of that one Janis Joplin album, haha.)

I think you would like a beetle, you are a very beetley person :lol:
You are too silly for a boring japanese ecobox you need something fun.

Flying 8 hours to Rome via Alitalia then back east to Barcelona. Does any of this make sense? Just tell the pilot to strap me into a parachute and open the door before we get to the Mediterranean.

No because Barcelona is west from Rome?

Christmas day realization was that I'm disgusted with this holiday.

Last edited:
Flying 8 hours to Rome via Alitalia then back west to Barcelona. Does any of this make sense? Just tell the pilot to strap me into a parachute and open the door before we get to the Mediterranean.

Fuck that. Just open the door and jump out.

Not gonna lie, the old BMW CSL "art car" = do want. It's all the groovy orange and yellow. Oh, and the fact that I love that Bimmer. Eh, mostly that, really. :wub:

I think I'm starting to become a bit of a cynic about the holidays. It's not that I'm ungrateful per se--it's that I can't seem to separate all the whining about how much everything costs from the presents anymore. I'd rather have them stick a few bucks into the epically unfillable "get ninjacoco a Porsche" jar or spend a couple bucks to turn the heat up (srsly. freezing in here.) than get me a bunch of cutesy knick-knacks I don't have shelf space for.

I did get a camera, though. It's red. <3! And it's something I'll use since my old one's starting to wear out.

The TG section of the forums gives me brainhurt. C'mon, South American special...be good!

Last edited:
The Altima is cute...but slow. And big.

It's really more of a car for my mom because it's big and squishy like that. I don't care if I'm riding on a dadgummed park bench as long as I love the car, haha.

All right, Santa...next year. I want my 911. And don't forget the snow or ashspet's Zonda, either.

Last edited:
It has occured to me.
You should get a gti because they are RABBITS :D
You need a bunny car. Then you can put bunny decals and bunny ears on it!

It has occured to me.
You should get a gti because they are RABBITS :D
You need a bunny car. Then you can put bunny decals and bunny ears on it!

Yeah, but then she'd have to run around in a Playboy bunny outfit all the time.

The male population probably would not have a problem with this, but she might. :mrgreen:

Haha, I can't drive a bunny. Sigbunny would get jealous and eat my soul.

(...now, I wouldn't mind a horsey or a big angry wild cat...maybe a mad bull? mwahaha. yes.)

You know what my favorite part about today is? No more crappy Christmas music for a looooong time! Yes!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, but then she'd have to run around in a Playboy bunny outfit all the time.

The male population probably would not have a problem with this, but she might. :mrgreen:

Agreed 100%.

cat_furry.jpg

Bunny can come in car too

It was nice knowing you, kat. Don?t run, you will only die tired.