Random Thoughts....

Just a bunch of thoughts:

Coco, may i infer from your Location that there is no snow in your area?
I think I'll survive for the next few days in nothing but leftovers from christmas.
gaasc tip: If a Nacatamal smells funny, for the love of god DON'T EAT IT!
Whats the name of those things that are used to hold pieces of paper straight up? i got one.

Can't it be this bunny costume?

anyabunny.jpg

Only in cold weather, otherwise - Playboy version. :D

I beg to differ with you kat

bunny_L.jpg

yes please :p

Last edited:
I really wanted to find Anya's bunny costume for Halloween this year, but I couldn't find anything like it at the last minute. :(

Just a bunch of thoughts:

Coco, may i infer from your Location that there is no snow in your area?
I think I'll survive for the next few days in nothing but leftovers from christmas.
gaasc tip: If a Nacatamal smells funny, for the love of god DON'T EAT IT!
Whats the name of those things that are used to hold pieces of paper straight up? i got one.
No snow. :(

What's a Nacatamal? (Wait. Googled. Never mind. HOLY CRAP DO WANT!)

Last edited:
On the topic of girls dressed in adorable things, I have a thing for girls who wear beanies with the little ears on them. Like this.

img-thing

Edit: probably more the type of girls who wear hats like that.

Nacatamal: dough (masa) corn flour, milk and lard mixed with ground potatoes, green peppers, onions, garlic, salt and spices) and a filling (relleno) consisting of pork or chicken, tomatoes, rice, garlic, onions, potatoes olives, raisins and fresh chile. It is wrapped in plantain leaves , tied, and then steamed or pressure cooked for several hours.

They are much larger than the tamales typical of Mexico, and are most popular in Nicaragua and Honduras.In Honduras, nacatamales are eaten during special occasions like Christmas.If you can find them, i suggest you eat one ;)

Removed all the crap from the wikipedia article (like that these are served at weddings!).

EDIT: Damn, beaten to it. Anyway, my last question still bugs me :(

Last edited:
I love tamales. I think that's the one thing I forgot to do this Christmas that I really wanted to do.

Tomorrow = returns. Stuff that didn't fit or I'd never use. I want a new iPod thingy for my car and maybe some shoes, I think.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA[/youtube]

--is now having bad flashbacks of "ohmygawdshoes" from sophomore year
----also forgot just *how* bizarre the shoes song really was

Last edited:
On the topic of girls dressed in adorable things, I have a thing for girls who wear beanies with the little ears on them. Like this.

img-thing

Edit: probably more the type of girls who wear hats like that.

Photo1-2.jpg

how about this hat :lol:
that was halloween last year.

2 of them :eek:

Say kat, you need some company on new years' eve :p

Last edited:
There is a very happy kitty with a very round belly full of steak here. :D

Apparently she changes her hair color on a regular basis. Blue seems to be a popular choice.

As a Buffy fan I'm gonna agree the Anya one is much better.
Not nearly as sexy, but then again even a much less than average attractive girl could pull it off perfectly... playboy bunny girls needs to be hot or it's very wrong.

god, i don't know why i thought it'd be a good idea to pour covousier into my glass of juice. i'm in pain, i have no advil and the stores in my area were closed for the day. good news: i feel alright now. bad news: everything's going sideways and it's taking me forever to type.

forget this, im going to bed.

Imo, all the Playboy females are festy looking (festy meaning like feral, disguisting) to me.

But, that is just I, and I seem to be in the minority.
And no, I'm not a homosexual.