Random Thoughts....

Well, with most generalistations on a topic, there are some exceptions.

I'm just stating my opinion in general on the topic.

EDIT: That's not meant to be snappy, just trying to be a bit proper.
Mhmm, this beer is delicious.

Why hello there Bunnicula! And signs you're at an art school: mac mac mac mac in the background.
actually it's a community college, that just happens to be the mac lab they use for the design classes. The 2 rooms through the window behind me are full of dells :p

um so i don't know if i'm going crazy

is your hair *blue*?
Yes, the hat is actually custom order to match my hair
Apparently she changes her hair color on a regular basis. Blue seems to be a popular choice.

It has actually been blue for about 2 years now due to the fact it is the easiest to maintain of bright fun colors. despite the fact some washes off each shower, it is stays that color until it's time to redye my roots as well. So despite dying it being an all day event it is the most simple one/

you have to redye every 1-2 weeks. if you can stand the roots I have not touched up the blue for 3.
It will however, never come out. I have to grow it out or dye over it like black.

Moo?

remember to bleach first so it sticks. They don't make permanent fun dyes.

Can't sleep. In the country. Sudden urge to push a cow and then run.

It needs to be day again so I can go out shopping. No stores are open yet and it pisses me off because I want a new freaking game for my PS3 so I won't be bored senseless! >.<

I've played a million games of solitaire today.

Well, close to it anyway.

Dammit I completely forgot that today is a holiday.... :idiot:

Huzzah, I'm in Barcelona!

Thank god for Ailitalia, where the stewardesses are still hot, sexy perfectly toned blonde Italian goddesses. Also, the word "diarrhea" is the same in Italian as it is in English. (Those two facts have no correlation.)

Anyway, I've counted nine posters for Avatar today, and five of those were within one city block. And so far I haven't been mugged yet. I'll be updating when I can on my Twitter page (shameless plug :D).

Being a person, thinking of using some dye to spice up life, I wonder.
How 'weak' is green hair dye, or purple?

Just curious, cheers.

If you're feeling really adventurous, you can get a great blue by combining the two colors. Green first, then purple on top of it. When it starts to fade, you'll likely end up with bluish-purple hair and green roots. Sounds awful, but looks pretty cool.