The Funny Forum Quotes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for things people on this board have said, not just some random twat out there.

:lmao:

Yeah, dude. It's Big Pharma trying to make money off them sheeple. Just ignore the facts that say that vaccine study and production makes almost no money compared to other commercial dugs, that's what they want you to think, man. I heard vaccines half a century ago were bad, dude, you gotta stay away, you know? They're full of that bad shit. You know how you never see those dead mad cows, man? It's cuz they take them, and grind them into vaccines, it's fucked up, bro. Yeah, and mercury too! No, I dunno why they'd pay extra for mercury, probably used by the government to control us, man. Mercury's crazy, fucks with your mind. Yeah, man, you gotta keep this shit between us, cuz they'll quiet you down if you tell too many people. It's one of them conspiracies. I knew this chick, she was a nurse, right? Yeah, she was telling people that the vaccines are bad, next thing you know she moves to Boston. Never heard from her again. Fuckin' government spooks got her, for sure; nobody moves to fucking Boston. Yeah man, you gotta keep your head down. Fucking sheeple.

Free_Waterfall%2C_Jr..jpg

^It's always that time with Red_Bull. :neutral:

Wait, I thought there were no women on the internets?

The PMS is a lie!

Nope, just homos.

^ I was thinking more along the lines of this:

2vcdhmtge8-1.gif

HARRRRRRDOOOO GAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

:mrgreen:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSUUUUU!

Status
Not open for further replies.