Random Thoughts....

I saw a Nissan GTR with the registration "D47 SUN" today.
<3! (Pics?)
In light of the use of "raep" for rep I will now just say rape itself.

Such as "I just raped BlaRo and he liked it".
:lol: Oh dear.
*is that normal, in high falootin' restraunts, to have a sardine in a ceasar salad? The waitress was adamant that it was. It was probably the fish that made me hurl. <_<
Yep, it happens sometimes. I actually kinda liked it when I tried a Caesar with anchovy on top in Seattle, but I can see how it'd be a biiiiig turn-off. Most places I've seen that do it have it listed as "anchovies available upon request." (For good reason.)

Also, gin and tonic FTW. I've been in a bit of a rut with that when I go out and I don't care that it's not summer. Yummy.
Let's say you accidentally cook something in rusty water, what effects could that have?
...you just ninjacoco'd (read: ruined) your dinner?

In all seriousness, though, we have icky-tasting water here, and all it really does is make food taste funny sometimes. Usually other flavors cover it up, but it won't kill you. I thi--ackkkkkkkgkhllkghjkljmflsdfj;glgmklds.ajmkl/

{ chokes }

{ dies }

Well, crap. That's not gone well.

Last edited:
<3! (Pics?)

...you just ninjacoco'd (read: ruined) your dinner?

In all seriousness, though, we have icky-tasting water here, and all it really does is make food taste funny sometimes. Usually other flavors cover it up, but it won't kill you. I thi--ackkkkkkkgkhllkghjkljmflsdfj;glgmklds.ajmkl/

{ chokes }

{ dies }

Well, crap. That's not gone well.

*pokes coco with a stick
*takes coco's wallet

What!, Just a ?free puffalump? coupon, shit.

Why is stupidfacebook posting every time I comment on other peoples' crap on my wall now? And how do I make it stop?

GRR.

(Hey, I'm gonna need that free Puffalump coupon back. Or I'll haunt you.)

- starting to lose track of the number of times she's died in this thread

All of the snow is melting off my roof so all I can hear is the gutters. It's so annoying, we spend a bunch of money for these great leafless gutters but get a ton of icicles and gutters that make a gargling noise when water runs down it.

I wonder if there's a way to use my iPhone for storage of random crap? I used to do that with my iPod, but...I don't want to cut off one of my only ties to actual civilization by bricking my phone, haha.

Try the Files/Files Lite apps. They let you store stuff on your iPhone and view it. I use mine to store all my vehicles' service manuals so I have them in the field.

^ That's the first useful application of an iPhone I've ever heard. I had no idea!

Hmm. Complicatedness...sort of. Err, compared to the cut file, paste in iPod folder, save, find later.

The amount of crap this thing hides makes me mad sometimes.

Dammit me not being able to sleep...and me eating this apple pie like substance that is evidently a breakfast pastery

I use filemagnet, probably does about the same thing

^ That's the first useful application of an iPhone I've ever heard. I had no idea!

That was one of the first things I did with my iPhone; I've found still more useful apps since to the point where I often don't bother lugging a laptop around any more.

There is also a selection of eBook readers for the iPhone, including one for Baen books.

Hmm. Complicatedness...sort of. Err, compared to the cut file, paste in iPod folder, save, find later.

The amount of crap this thing hides makes me mad sometimes.

Once you mount it as a WebDAV volume, it is that simple. It's only one or two initial extra steps, then you can use it exactly that way.

I love being a night owl, nearly 3 AM and not a yawn. I just need to find something good to watch, might go through the cool videos thread.

I've resorted to actually watching the stuff I downloaded and was going to store on the iPhone for later...because I can't sleep. Guess that solves the problem?

Finally got to the end of 14x05, which freed up a lot of space. Not their best episode ever, but I...didn't mind it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go into hiding from the TG section of the forums. I hear the Cocos Islands are quite lovely this time of year, but that might be too obvious and they might come for me with torches, pitchforks, angry waterfowl and the lot. The usual.

I figure I can lure the ducks away with stale bread, but I can't stand it when angry mobs start throwing handfuls of soggy wienerschnitzel. Leaves a stain, yo.

Last edited:
How did Ice get on your roof? Did he crash his car and get ejected onto your roof or something?