What did you GET this christmas?

I don't know how I have lived this long without the mx's scroll wheel in my life.:lol:

I don't know how I have lived this long without the mx's scroll wheel in my life.:lol:

I love the fast scroll. I just bought one of the new VX Nanos for the laptop. I was doing the old fashion scroll until I dropped it now it does the fast scroll to and I love it.

It's brilliant for forums and long documents! :cool:

Made out pretty well, just like every year....

Pentax K10d (dad forgot to get the battery pack... doh!)
Tama ergo rider drum throne (comfy!)
Two coffee cups
$100 worth of Safeway and $50 worth of Trader Joe's cards + a big bag of groceries from me ma
Do-it-yourself mummy, with removable organs and canopic jars
Couple of awesome ornaments, including an Imperial shuttle with folding wings
ShamWOW!
A snowman corkboard from my lil' sis
PJ pants
Electric blanket
Homemade family cookbook
Jenga
Old-school hand buzzer
A really sharp knife
Lego grid paper
A nice sweater
Lots and lots and lots of chocolate
And some money!

Merry Christmas!

Quite enjoyed what i got this year...
Tamron 70-300 Macro/Telephoto Lens
National Geographic DSLR camera rucksack
62mm Lens Filter
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince dvd
Lamborghini cologne and shower gel
2 Pairs of Jeans
3 Sweaters
4 Pairs of Pajamas
Chocolates

carpets for teh car (old ones were worn right through)
some wireless headphones

thats about it, I/my family are not as rich as most of you guys apparently

I got: (On order and shipping to me)

- Auto Meter Boost Gauge and Pillar Pod

atm-1372_w_m.jpg
+
atm-20691_m.jpg

- Blox Racing Shift Knob (490 grams, Neo Finish)

nm5c1mp7.jpg

- A T-Shirt with this on it. (Only funny in the USA).

Football_Thumb_1.gif

Then a few other misc stuff for my car. :)

Also
-Chocolates
-Pudding
-KH 2 (I asked for that one)
-Fruitcake, which i ate, and i don't regret it

This confuses me greatly. :lol:

Everyone gets Rolos or Toblerones it seems. My family does Cherry Mash. I've gotten a few every Christmas as far back as I can remember.

This Christmas was pretty good. There wasn't much I asked for other than my DSLR.

Canon T1i w/ a bunch of accessories.
Turtle Beach Earforce X41's
Assassin's Creed II
Left 4 Dead 2
A Browning fitted case for my Browning Citori.
About 300 dollars worth of gift cards
The Hangover and Inglorious Basterds on BluRay.
Clothes

The same useless crap I get every year. Seriously, I have more makeup, nail polish, soaps and creams than any female could use in a lifetime.

I did get a couple of nice things, though. Firstly: a leather-bound album and chronicle for me to document our family history, and store documents and photos in a much more dignified way than stashing things away in dusty boxes. Putting this thing together with help from my parents will be my holidays project over the course of the coming year.

The other thing is a small, but high-quality sketchbook. It's been ages since I've wanted to draw anything when I have actually had some down-time, because I just haven't had something with the kind of paper I like to use. Problem solved.

The same useless crap I get every year. Seriously, I have more makeup, nail polish, soaps and creams than any female could use in a lifetime.

I did get a couple of nice things, though. Firstly: a leather-bound album and chronicle for me to document our family history, and store documents and photos in a much more dignified way than stashing things away in dusty boxes. Putting this thing together with help from my parents will be my holidays project over the course of the coming year.

The other thing is a small, but high-quality sketchbook. It's been ages since I've wanted to draw anything when I have actually had some down-time, because I just haven't had something with the kind of paper I like to use. Problem solved.

a book which can read SD-cards? cool :p

i got (among some crap) this:
stirlingmoss_robertedwards.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I got to spend time with my family and that's all that I wanted, unlike all you materialistic scrooges :p

I also got some books and DVDs like everyone else, but the Pi?ce de r?sistance was some sweet climbing shoes. Also got a nice eggnog buzz.

Cash from my parents (very much appreciated as I just quit my job to travel and go back to uni and am a bit skint)
AWESOME book on Mark Skaife (Australian touring car driver) from my sister
Nintendo Wii - family present
Fantastically fantastic blue patchwork quilt from my boyfriend which he made all by himself (seriously the most awesome thing ever from seriously the most awesome boyfriend ever)
Calvin Klein nightie from my godmother (although I'm thinking that's more a present for aforementioned boyfriend)
Posh Fortnum and Mason tea from a UK friend

I got:
- a Wii (with Mario Kart and Super Mario Brothers)

- $300

- I have been dating this one chick for 3 months now and we both realized that we want to be together...so also have a girlfriend.

Also upgraded to an iPhone (along with upgrading my bill to over $100 a month GRRRR)