New Christmas Spec. on in the US?

Anyone in the States know when the new Christmas Spec. will air in the US? (Season 14 - show 6)

Thank you,

Mark

Honestly?

On BBC America...look for it in about 5 years....:( I think they're up to Season 11. In January, online, it says Season 12 starts in a few months...

Last edited:
Yeah, 6 months, probably a year.

Just torrent it.

I think they're up to Season 11. In January, online, it says Season 12 starts in a few months...

Series 11 aired here last year/start of this year, and 12 followed it (Vietnam Special originally aired on BBCA in March). Series 13 starts January 25. If they continue to S14 straight after that, look for the South America special to air on April 19.

Or just do as Viper says and torrent it. :D

Thank you. For some reason we heard it would be shown on BBC A but could not find it. My little company here in the states went down to Bolivia and helped with the shoot for this episode, the only US Americans on the shoot.
I just want to see how it all came out!

What is the best torrent to use looks like a few?

Again thank you for your help.

Mark

Thank you this helps. We were told it would be on in the US on the 28th but that was not from the BBC. OK so I will just use the torrent. My little company here in the US went down to Bolivia and helped with the shoot for this episode. It was fun/tough but worth it for sure as the only US Americans on the shoot. So I just want to see how it came out!

What is the best torrent to use?

Mark

Torrent is usually posted here (see front page of site) about 20 mins or so after broadcast. (Something like that.)

Thank you this helps. We were told it would be on in the US on the 28th but that was not from the BBC. OK so I will just use the torrent. My little company here in the US went down to Bolivia and helped with the shoot for this episode. It was fun/tough but worth it for sure as the only US Americans on the shoot. So I just want to see how it came out!

What is the best torrent to use?

Mark

Any pics you'd like to share?

My little company here in the US went down to Bolivia and helped with the shoot for this episode. It was fun/tough but worth it for sure as the only US Americans on the shoot. So I just want to see how it came out!
k

Mark, I read your post about refusing to sell details of the shoot to the tabloids and media and want to say thank you for letting us all have a virtually spoiler-free viewing of the episode. It's incredibly rare for that to happen now.

I hope you'll let us know how it went down from your end now that the ep has aired.