Random Thoughts....

Dude. Santa. Reindeer. Lots of roof landings. That'd explain it. :)

Okay, I need your help fast.

Can anyone of you recall the name of a fairly recent movie in which 3 serial killers, 2 guys and 1 attractive girl drive around and kill people? I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but I remember it being pretty ok, and I'd really like to see it again. Im in a hurry with this one.

EDIT: I remember it to be very gory.
EDIT2: I think it might have had clown masks in it..? Not sure. Also, the name of the movie was not very conventional.

Last edited:
The Devils Rejects?

Saw Sherlock Holmes tonight, was quite good.
Probably seeing it sometime early January with my gf.

Good movie.

it's raining again. It's fantastic. This is the most rain we've had all year I think.

Guys, this has been in my mind for quite a while now and I feel I must share it at all costs! After evaluating all the evidence, I have come to the conclusion that Santa Claus is a paedophile.

:tvhorror:

Here's why:

- He does seem to really love children.

- He won't give "presents" to anyone above a certain age.

- He knows where you live.

- He knows whether you've been naughty or nice.

- Infact, he knows where all the naughty ones live.

- More than that, he knows when you've been sleeping. (Come to think of it, that song is really creepy...)

- He sneaks into your house in the middle of the night.

- All that stuff he leaves? That's just to give himself a good image so the public won't suspect him, and so he could blackmail kids into keeping silent if they happen to wake up while he's getting down to business.

- No-one seems to really know where he lives. Some say the North Pole, some say Lapland, QI says Turkey. (Or was it the British Museum? I can't remember.) That's because he's hiding from the police, who know he's actually a dirty kiddy-feeler but can't tell it to the public in fear of ruining the Christmas spirit.

- The only time he shows his face in public is at the shopping centres. He does this by hiring lots of imitation Santas to work as alibis in other shopping centres around the world so everyone assumes it's just a gimmick to keep children entertained.

- You see, he has a special reason for appearing at the shopping centre. There, little boys and little girls can sit on his lap.

- After asking them "what would you like little boy/girl?", he takes them to his "shack" away from the prying eyes of their parents.

CONCLUSION:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ne/nereid/2009/12/27/hfgfhfghgf_000.jpg​

Last edited:
Well, to anyone who knows Santa doesn't exist, it's quite obvious really.
The lyrics don't leave much to the imagination.

I've now seen Avatar in Real3D and I must say I don't like 3D. It made by eyes hurt. And if you don't look exactly at where the guys who 3dalized it intended you to look, it's blurry and annoying.

Movie was fine though. Needs to be cut by about 30 minutes. But otherwise okay.

1 more day in HK :(

Gotta decide on what else I still want to buy tomorrow :p

it's raining again. It's fantastic. This is the most rain we've had all year I think.

I read your first sentence as "It's raining men." And now I have The Weather Girls stuck in my head. Wonderful.

That was one of the first things I did with my iPhone; I've found still more useful apps since to the point where I often don't bother lugging a laptop around any more.

There is also a selection of eBook readers for the iPhone, including one for Baen books.
I always thought they existed solely for people to check Facespace all day. Perhaps I will have to reconsider my "once I have money again" list. Of course I'd probably just use to check FinalGear all day instead of Facespace. :lol:
The one I heard is that if you hear a great track on the radio or somewhere then just record a sample and it gives you the song details - pretty cool in my book.
While I admit that's quite cool, cool != useful. Most radio stations here now maintain daily playlists on their respective websites.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go into hiding from the TG section of the forums. I hear the Cocos Islands are quite lovely this time of year, but that might be too obvious and they might come for me with torches, pitchforks, angry waterfowl and the lot. The usual.
I'm halfway tempted to make a secret Top Gear thread down here for only the normal people to use.
I read your first sentence as "It's raining men." And now I have The Weather Girls stuck in my head. Wonderful.
DAMN YOU!

I
I'm halfway tempted to make a secret Top Gear thread down here for only the normal people to use.

IDEA
put it in the NSFW section. I bet no one who only uses the top gear section has the appropriate usergroup settings for it.

Also, kat has about 20 pdf ebooks on her ipod touch and that is honestly it's primary function.
that and the beetle game. YES I have a beetle game for my ipod. :lol:

Last edited:
IDEA
put it in the NSFW section. I bet no one who only uses the top gear section has the appropriate usergroup settings for it.

That's going wrong faster than you can say rule 34.

Oh, merde. :|

Well, to anyone who knows Santa doesn't exist, it's quite obvious really.
The lyrics don't leave much to the imagination.

What do you mean Santa doesn't exist?

While I admit that's quite cool, cool != useful. Most radio stations here now maintain daily playlists on their respective websites.
DAMN YOU!

Erm...not in this damn jungle I live.