Random Thoughts....

Some people have entire cars held together by zip ties. :p

and yeah, I suppose a large enough iMac might do the trick. Maybe a 20" G5 unit?

Also, why in the hell did I keep this old British heater from my old shop? It doesn't frigging work and it weighs a ton.

CJ, if you are bored, you can come over here and help me install these shelves.... :D

Last edited:
Why do people want to burn off the calories they earn during christmas? Maybe it is to evade taxes.

On unrelated news, i pulled a jayhawk and ate a salad with some weird-tasting fruit, Puking ensued and i feel kinda sick :(

Why do people want to burn off the calories they earn during christmas? Maybe it is to evade taxes.

On unrelated news, i pulled a jayhawk and ate a salad with some weird-tasting fruit, Puking ensued and i feel kinda sick :(

Never eat anything you cannot identify.

That's the worst thing, i went to a salad bar and picked assorted fruit, i believe the tangerine was way past it's ?best before? date.

To make matters worse, the fruit was followed by pasta, potato salad, then a green salad,I'll spare the details

CJ, if you are bored, you can come over here and help me install these shelves.... :D

Not bored at all, luckily for me. I just cleaned my apartment from top to bottom today and I'm in the process of moving all of my junk back into my room after pulling it all out for a much needed cleaning.

Score! Randomly hurting knee is ~80% better today! Yay! It only hurts a tiny bit when I twist it up underneath myself, and I probably shouldn't sit like that anymore anyway. Haven't taken any ibuprofen all day.

Not bored at all, luckily for me. I just cleaned my apartment from top to bottom today and I'm in the process of moving all of my junk back into my room after pulling it all out for a much needed cleaning.

Well if you're in more of a cleaning mood than a building one, I could certainly make use of you out here.

Last edited:
I'm cold but when I turn the heater on I get too hot. So I turn the heater off again and so on and so on. FFFFFFFF-

Last edited:
I think I'll have enough space soon. Just have to watch a couple more things and clear them off the HD.

I spent way too much time today just playing around with the camera I got for Christmas. Mostly taking pics of toys and things around the house trying to figure out the different settings.

Puffalumpness:
DSC00110a.jpg

(Needs some color correction, IMHO, but awwwww that's cute.)

Last edited:
I hope my cousin isn't annoyed with my late night laptoping while he's trying to sleep. Though, he can sleep through anything, so once he is asleep it's fine.

Apparently this area is very heavily patrolled. Just got a visit from the cops and the security drone that called them. They liked the motorcycles.

Apparently the black Jag sitting outside with the marker lights on exuded such evil that it alarmed the security guard (who has seen my Pathfinder before and wasn't concerned about it at all) so he called the cops.

Just finished watching all 11 Star Trek movies in order.

Gotta love that, though. "My car frightens grown men, what does your car do?"

Pics of my project up soon, I suppose.