The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Didn't MacGuffin post a German version of this in the "Things That Annoy Me" thread a while back?

I think it's a terrible idea. "O HAI PERVS! THIS LOT! OVER HERE! GO OVER HERE!"

(brb, stuffing a rolled-up sock in my pants. *drives into non-deathtrap lot* "umm, no, these aren't boobs...")
That was just a few larger spots extra close to the shops, this is a complete parking garage only for women :D
It sports extra wide spaces (as the clever Homer posted), security staff and the lot is painted in pretty colours to please the female creatures.

^ thats going to replace the monster in my nightmares... gonna have to take a hit on the memory beach *takes a swig* nope, still there think i'm gonna need a pint glass on this one.

Pizza Huh? Lmao!!! I love it.

I always think cosplay is odd... I don't know what it is about it, it just seems filled with desperation.

But I do like dressing up for halloween. (Double standards?)

Pizza Huh? Lmao!!! I love it.

I always think cosplay is odd... I don't know what it is about it, it just seems filled with desperation.

But I do like dressing up for halloween. (Double standards?)

It's wierd when you try to pull off someones that are impossible. for instance, Making a good-looking Sasuke costume is impossible, even if it were possible it wouldn't look good. On the other hand, it's perfectly reasonable to pull off a Light Yagmi costume

Last edited:
It's wierd when you try to pull off someones that are impossible. for instance, Making a good-looking Sasuke costume is impossible, even if it were possible it wouldn't look good. On the other hand, it's perfectly reasonable to pull off a Light Yagmi costume

... lolwut

If anyone mentions liking it offline I run scared. It's one thing to read a manga chapter once a week but to do anime crap IRL... I mean it's just a cartoon.
^this X10000

Mentioning liking it is one thing. Cosplaying at a convention is on another level. Same thing goes for Harry Potter/Twilight/etc. fans.

Hot damn is that Jessica Rabbit? I could do with more pictures of her in my life!

Hot damn is that Jessica Rabbit? I could do with more pictures of her in my life!
Somehow she was the exact one my eyes stopped at as well! :lol: