Random Thoughts....

some of us are already there.

Well not all of us are Time Lords/Ladies

Heh, that's what you get for having not destroyed your iPhones. :p

I'll do my part and help move this thread to the next page. With this very post.

I wasn't loading it on an iPhone, I was loading it via RDC over a VPN.

Fuck you, climate change. Can I at least have a decent New Year's Eve where it's not hot, let alone today's really hot and I have to work tonight?

That's not climate change. That's Australia. Try Tassie, much cooler.

That's not climate change. That's Australia. Try Tassie, much cooler.

Yeah, I wish I lived in Tassie. I decided that I wanted to retire there when I was in Tassie last year when I went to school camp and throught that the place was great to retire and die basically. Although, I think by the end of the camp, I was fed up with the trees.

And yes, it is a whole lot cooler than Melbourne.

You just need to spend 6 months of the year on the other side of the equator. It's quite cold here.

Just be warned our average summer temps are even hotter than Melbourne, by several degrees, so don't stay too long. (Yes I have data for that!)

Totally with you, RichmondGal. Three days ago I was ice skating in London, why the heck did I come back!?

Generally network connections are measured in bits instead of bytes.

Squee! My internets are back.

For now.

Until they get eaten by wayward cows again.

Haha, the Akinator guessed "The One About Whom Nothing is Known" for The Stig. Um, partially right? Maybe?

All the Aussies complaining about the heat- come to shoal Bay, Port Stephens. I am wearing jeans and a jumper at the moment, it is cold, windy, cloudy and about to rain- as it has been since we got up here on Saturday. Beach holiday=ruined :(

hence why I gave in and paid for the Internet access for my iPhone- I am bored brainless here. 23.5 hours of access left...

EDIT: speaking of intertubes:

Our internet connection still isn't up to speed! :cry:

They reckon it should be fixed in the next couple of days. WTF? Hurry up about it! Dial-up speed sucks! :wall:

EDIT:
<----- Oooh. I has a porche!

are you with telstra by any chance? We had horrendous problems with drop-outs and low speeds on our broadband connection in the week before Christmas. Hope it is fixed when i get home, I have a ton of backlogged downloads :lol:

Last edited:
I like my new avatar. That is all.

1. steal underpants
...?

3. Profit!