Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

I saw that film ago with another picture, but it always makes me laugh

James May loves the Subaru Legacy.

He is the one who reviewed the the last gen Outback when it first came out and he is the one who drove the Legacy diesel in I believe series 12. Although it was named car of the year by all 3, James clearly has more love for the Legacy than the others.

James May must therefore be the greatest presenter on television.

James May loves the Subaru Legacy.

He is the one who reviewed the the last gen Outback when it first came out and he is the one who drove the Legacy diesel in I believe series 12. Although it was named car of the year by all 3, James clearly has more love for the Legacy than the others.

James May must therefore be the greatest presenter on television.

If I were to follow that argument and on the basis of his positive reviews of Mazda MX-5's I must therefore think Richard Hammond is the greatest presenter on television.

Fortunately for me your logic is flawed and I don't have to head over to Hammond Heaven and get all soppy about the annoying, squeaky, doe-eyed little twerp! :p

May all the way! And since Mrs HWFT wants to sell her little Colt and get something a little larger I'm trying to steer her into a Legacy!!!

May all the way! And since Mrs HWFT wants to sell her little Colt and get something a little larger I'm trying to steer her into a Legacy!!!

Good to hear! Which model are you looking at though? I love the 4th gen but the 5th gen is just too ugly and way too much plastic on the inside. I don't care what it drives like if its not nice to be in there's no point.

Good to hear! Which model are you looking at though? I love the 4th gen but the 5th gen is just too ugly and way too much plastic on the inside. I don't care what it drives like if its not nice to be in there's no point.

Probably around 2002-03 model although with fuel set to go up by around 15p a litre in 2010 even with the relatively low mileage we do I'm leaning away from the idea. The trouble is finding anything used at the moment as the car market is so depressed right now that there is a shortage of decent pre-owned cars.

We've now pretty much settled on the Alfa 156 wagon but it has to be the Multijet diesel in Lusso spec and they are as rare as rocking horse shit right now.

S14E07 the last episode of the current series, starts in TEN minutes on BBC2. :)

Our lads at Top Gear have been voted 5th worst dressed men this year according to GQ magazine:

TOP FIVE WORST-DRESSED MEN

1. Gordon Brown
2. Russell Brand
3. Nicolas Sarkozy
4. Boris Johnson
5. Top Gear Team

And for info, here are the best dressed of this year:

BEST-DRESSED:
1. Robert Pattinson;
2. Take That;
3. Alex Turner;
4. Fantastic Mr Fox (Guys at GQ, did you realise he is a fucking cartoon fox! :rolleyes::lol:)
5. Tom Ford;
6. Daniel Craig;
7. David Furnish;
8. David Cameron;
9. David Beckham;
10. Dizzee Rascal.

Still after Top Gear merch?

The motion-sensitive RC GT-R is now ?7 in Sainsburys', down from ?30. And the Aygo football set is ?6, down from ?25.

I'm an outsider, so tell me what scene it is and I'll watch in youtube

I noticed for the first time today that the 2010 free Top Gear calendar that hangs in our kitchen is sponsored by Nivea for Men.

So what we have is a huge, hairy-chested Aston Martin 1-77 brought to us by a bunch of men's grooming products!!

James May must be turning in his..........

Wait. Wut?

^ Then it's time for a (mis)-quote of the :

?I?m the only proper bloke here.?

RANT

?.. You Hammond, the man who won?t start the day without a ton of hair products on your head, you Clarkson shouldn?t laugh either, when you wont drink proper beer ?cos it?s got twigs in it? and don?t think fart sounds are funny, when they clearly are.?
James May

:lol:

I noticed for the first time today that the 2010 free Top Gear calendar that hangs in our kitchen is sponsored by Nivea for Men.

So what we have is a huge, hairy-chested Aston Martin 1-77 brought to us by a bunch of men's grooming products!!

James May must be turning in his..........

Wait. Wut?

It's not unmanly to moisturise... well, I suppose it depends on what bit but moisturising your face is surely normal for men? Or is my boyfriend just a big girl's blouse?!

Oh and I really do not like that Aston, first I haven't liked in quite some time.

Moisturising?

Big girl's blouse?

Honking great homo more like!

And you can tell him that when he gets back from his flower arranging class, just before he starts the ironing!!! :p

Moisturising?

Big girl's blouse?

Honking great homo more like!

And you can tell him that when he gets back from his flower arranging class, just before he starts the ironing!!! :p

*dies laughing*

He does actually do the ironing! :p

We live in modern times and he's a modern man. What better sight could a girl return home to than her man, in his pants, cleaning the bathroom?! It's too much information now, right?