Silent whiskers

:cry:

That must have been horrid to endure, seeing your pet die like that... :hug:

So sad to see a pet go.

i feel it for you man, it's worse when you can't do anything about it. :(

Your post made me choke up. I'm so, so sorry. I'll be giving my own wee beastie some extra cuddles tonight in honor of yours.

This puts a huge lump in my throat. :cry: I am so sorry, Alok.

Sorry to hear that Alok. I know how rough it is to watch a pet die.

My heart goes out to you.

I can't say too much (i'm already crying) but i do know this experience.

I am not at all religious but i believe there is a special place where our beloved friends go and play while they wait for us to join them again...

I'm so sorry to hear that Alok...I lost a pet in similar circumstances this year and it's awful. My thoughts are with you.

I'm a bit late getting to this thread (stupid ISP!), but I feel the need to pass on my condolences. I can't imagine how it must feel to watch a furry friend die like that. Every time I've lost a pet I haven't had to see it first-hand. :cry:

The exact same thing basically happened to my friends cat, she was about 17 years old and we figured it was age. was a really sad day

Sorry to hear that. May he RIP. :cry:

I'm so sorry about your loss. I've got myself a little female kitten 8 months old exactly and while I was reading your post, I looked over my Yuffie and felt this pain in the heart like it was being stabbed or something. I can relate to your feelings right now, because I've always had pets on my life, thought just birds and small rodents, even so it's really painful when a pet of yours dies and you end up being unable to do a thing to help the little guy. :cry: