Why can't I rep all of a sudden?

Dan9-1

Car(s)
2006 Ford Fiesta
FAO Mods really.
My power of giving rep has now stopped and I'm not exactly sure why.
And yes I did have rep power (8 I think0 and now thats gone too, but the greeny squares have not.
Can it be reinstated please? Or a solution to it given?

I thought making a thread could help people in a similar position in the future

I'm also having the same problem. Is it a Firefox on OSX issue?

Works fine for me using FF and Win7.

I've been noticing a lot of people with 0 rep power as of late.

I didn't have rep avaliable for a time now, but I kept getting it. Seems to be fine now...

Seems to be fine now, could it have been due to the switch from the anonymous rep to the named rep receiving system?
I could get it, but couldn't seem to give any.

I'm using Chrome.

Quiky- It may just be from my account's point of view, however seems to be back to normal.

Nah, looks normal from here, too. You're showing 10 rep power now where there was 0 before. Same for you, Der Stig.

Last edited:
I was going to post nothing is wrong but I can see that Gman's rep is 0. I can see the green blobs though..
Same here, Dan and Der Stig are still fine though. Looks like a temporary hiccup in the rep system.

Yeah, I noticed a couple of people were missing rep power earlier today, daresay the system is glitching or something :shrug:

it's the widely feared decenniumbug :p

I think we just found out how Quiky has the biggest bars of them all. He has imploded like a black hole, and is sucking them all up :grin:

No, just some people got put into user groups because they did something stupid, and those groups don't have rep permissions. I don't feel like fixing it right now. I'll take care of it when I get back in the country(few weeks from today).

Ah, that all makes sense.

Anyone know how many times you are allowed to rep in a 24hr period?

I'm sure it is mentioned somewhere but i couldn't find it.

10 times I think