Random Thoughts....

:hug: Yeah I know what you mean. I think it was a couple of years ago when I read the books - when I was the same age too :p People from school etc will always exist like that - you just have to try and stick to the people you like, and who like you and ignore the others. Have a *hug* from me.

Thank you for the hug and he's 15 now at the end of the latest book. It's funny how his birthdate has moved from January 13 1987 to January 13 1995. Technically he should be 23!

I've made cake for New Year. Although it came in a box, I think it looks pretty good and +rep for the first one to get the reference

http://img268.imageshack.**/img268/1143/dsc01867n.jpg

I've just noticed, quite late in fact, that the little cone in VLC is wearing a santa hat :happy:

Oklahoma's no longer closed...so new avatar. I really need to find one I can stick with, luckily I don't change it as often as I change my desktop background.

I think I might synchronise my MSN, Twitter and FG avvies for new year.

Picture of Daisy with her eyes kind of lit up :cool:

Two random kitchen thoughts:

Why do I always grit my teeth when I use the hand blender?

And

Why can't I chop vegetables without thinking of Gina Davis?

Yeah snow!!! Even if it is about and inch and a half, it still makes me feel like I'm a little kid!

Thinking about getting one of these since they'll be 50% off on a New Year sale from 2 AM Jan 1st

HTC%20Tattoo%20silver%20fata_10211421.jpg

So that will be for 160 eur

Last edited:
It isn't even 1:00 pm yet and I'm already impatient for 2010. >.>; Plus I'm going to a party tonight. My first ever REAL New Year's party in my life, ever.

Goes to show how boring my life has been the last 18 years <_<

aaaaaah, the uncomfortable dinner party. You at least have one other to talk to when the rest contemplate the property market and discuss the pros and cons of various OB/GYNs. You're 22, it's allowed to not have the family/baby thing underway.

Be cool. If you relax, the others probably will too.

Yep, I did. It's been 5 years since the 5 of us have been together. I know that sounds gay as hell but this was literally the lunch group, movie group, video game group, and whatever other group since 7th grade. I have to say it was only slightly uncomfortable, mostly because we realized that nothing interesting ever happened with Ryan ever. Now that he has a baby on the way... nope still nothin'

The funniest part was when his wife was asking us "So what funny story can you tell me about Ryan? Tell me some secrets!". There was literally an awkward pause for like 2 minutes where we were trying to think of anything even remotely amusing that ever happened with him. The only thing we could think of was 8th grade when we were playing starcraft and he tried to help me since I was under attack by AI. He sent his multiple fleet of battle cruisers right over the enemy base going "I'll save you man". But saying that would have been extremely dorky and lame. :p

lol I know how you feel man...My boyfriend is 3 years older than me and all our friendship group is getting engaged, getting married and having babies. I was at a wedding this year where he was the groomsman and I was the only one on my table not married. Sheesh.

:( I'm sorry dude. Personally though I don't see myself getting into marriage until I'm 30. I know that while I can be mature now and make certain mature decisions, things like a new house, marriage, and a baby are fucking way down the line. I cannot even conceive of thinking about it until 30. It just seems too early.

Don't worry about yourself, I'm sure he'll pop the question at some point, and you'll both be far more ready at that point than any of your friends are right now (not that I know your friends, but I'm just generalizing and putting in an effort to be assuaging).

Meh, I'm in the same boat...wondering why all my friends rushed to settle down already with the whole graduating/marriage/house/real job/kids thing.

'k, they won't have as big of a debt load from school as me, but video games > diapers. That is a fact.

Thank you. I think it's just being hasty. I'm sure a few years down the road Ryan and his wife Mary will start having problems. I mean they barely knew each other for like a year before they went on about marriage.

Truer words have never been spoken. Can someone cover me on the repping.

Hey! I said it first! :eek:

Last edited:
Hey! I said it first! :eek:

I wasn't going to say anything, but because you brought I up I'll tell you. It's because you smell funny, we all think so and we were just being polite not telling you until now.:D Also ninjacoco is cuter.

I was at the Indian with my Dad picking up the take away, and the place was full of big dinner parties and couples, and people going off to their GFs/BFs, etc with their take aways.

I just felt so lonely :(