Random Thoughts....

I feel like crap. My back still hurts, my head hurts and now my stomach hurts from eating too much and not burning off calories. And I have to go to work in an hour. Cock.

Its new years eve, i spent another night at home...if only i had friends in high school that were more than just "friends at school"

FML

DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.
Problem is--I don't even know what that would be right now. :(
4:52 PM here and this damn fog is still sticking to the city. It's a f***ing pea soup. What bugs me more is that it's unlikely to rise and nobody will be able to see the fireworks at midnight. :mad:
Buy fireworks. Lots of fireworks. Hoard them. Then every day can be Fireworks Day!
^
<----Has googled Gina Davis.
<----Wishes he hadn't.
OMG PENIS.
Also ninjacoco is cuter.
{ blushes }
Tips for new members who want rep:

1. Post your car (don't include proof)
2. Accept the flaming and naysaying
3. wait a bit
4. Post your car (with proof)
5. Click the "User CP" button, and voila! +reps
I think this only works if your car is awesome. If I posted the Failtima, nobody would ask for proof. They'd be too busy yawning from the color alone.

Holy fuck! :blink:

I hope that polar bear commercial was banned; It's like those eco-MENTAL-ists care more about pollution from airplanes than the actual bears. That's some graphic shit for any commercial.

then there is the stripper one on there where she is disemboweled on stage to show the pain of gutted fish... :?

Tips for new members who want rep:

1. Post your car (don't include proof)
2. Accept the flaming and naysaying
3. wait a bit
4. Post your car (with proof)
5. Click the "User CP" button, and voila! +reps

I think I + reped you before the proof because I believed you the first time :lol:

I think this only works if your car is awesome. If I posted the Failtima, nobody would ask for proof. They'd be too busy yawning from the color alone.

I think the thread for my car was mostly insults :lol:

Last edited:

Same here...

"this is my Sat..." *FG collectively snoozes*

Its new years eve, i spent another night at home...if only i had friends in high school that were more than just "friends at school"

FML
I'm doing laundry at my parents house. I think they already went to sleep.

Um, GO US!

'k, it's officially 2010 in most of Texas.

Feels just as lame as last year. Boo.

Last edited:
Yay! America where people think it is appropriate to shoot guns into the air on New Years! "Happy New Year :bang bang bang:"
fighting0023.gif

Yay! America where people think it is appropriate to shoot guns into the air on New Years! "Happy New Year :bang bang bang:"
fighting0023.gif
All she wants is bangbangbang.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BN1jSpiyIM[/YOUTUBE]

I think that site has given me epilepsy....or nausea. Dear lord - everything that shouldn't go together just has been dumped on the same, endless, page

I'm not starting on the penguin fetish

oh they change it monthly. there was a santa sleigh cursor last week you have to keep checking back!

How the hell to this many bloody people get my phone number.

Lately I have had a hospital call me about a scheduled appointment for a "Steve" or something...ie not me.

I got a happy New Years text from somebody I don't know...and I got a "So I heard you play the lasrrr (insert random jiberish here)."

Thinking about starting a "Your life in retrospect, the past decade" thread as a sort of way making people think about how their life has been in the past 10 years both negative and positive because too many people are thinking of world events in the noughtie thread.

My post in "Things that annoy me..." reminded me of this: http://www.homestarrunner.com/fireworks.html

HAPPY FIREWORKS!

ETA, since nobody else has posted: One of my friends and I just declared 2010 "Year of the Puffalump." I like this idea. :wub:

Last edited:
Agreed. I think I'm gonna roll over and try anyway.